TSA Screener and a 3 Year Old

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rex_B, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

This is what our country is coming to.

[ame=http://www.vimeo.com/16865565]TSA Screener Accosting 3 Year Old Child at Security Checkpoint on Vimeo[/ame]

Airports can opt out of TSA programs and have private companies do it. They should start doing this ASAP.

THE TSA is a JOKE.

Don't even get me started on the full body scanner.

2. DRC

DRC TigerNator

I was on 8 flights last week and the TSA is definitely a pain in the azz but they are not a joke. They need more training about handling these situations but I dont mind the extra security. As a frequent flyer I want to be safe and I am willing to put up with arriving at the airport early to ensure safety. I saw them take babies out of baby carriers and search but its just a fact of life now. A radical would sacrifice a baby like it was nothing.

Im like Juan Williams. If I see a rag head on the plane I want to know that fugger got the shake down just like I did. It makes me feel better about flying.

3. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

The screener needed to use better judgment and discretion but the kid is obviously a spoiled brat with no discipline and needed her but kicked as well. Double fault.

1 person likes this.
  4. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I guess we should just throw out the 4th Amendment?

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution]Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

FoxBusiness.com - Home

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni4GVWvT2Zs]YouTube - Fmr Asst TSA Admin - checkpoints violate 4th amendment[/ame]
    (TSA founder: 'Nobody likes having their 4th Amendment violated going through a security line, but the truth of the matter is, we're gonna have to')

Pathetic.

5. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Its incredibly naive to think you shouldnt search passengers and their baggage. How many times have you flown in the past year Rex? You get on a plane as much as I do and you will have NO problem whatsoever with being properly screened. Nobody I know that flies often has a problem with it. Its just a fact of life in todays world.

6. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

I'm referring to these body scanners and pat downs. Not to mention it's random at that. It doesn't make me feel any safer that some random 3 year old is getting a pat down, do you?

I'm sick of all these PC people. We know what the enemy looks like right?

And yes it is a sad fact in today's world.

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i dont have any probs with extra security. i understand that i get extra scrutiny cause of the cast on my arm. but when i dont set off any detectors and my cast passes all additional screening (including screening it for explosives), im not sure why the pat down too. that part seems unnecessary. but i dont protest, cause god only knows what they will subject me to if i do.

what chaps my ass is that in order to be pc, achmed could lead a camel through security and not get additional screening, while i am getting the pat down. :rolleye33:

and i get the fun of it again this week for another fb trip. but, i'll just have to be ready cause i know that for me, the extra screening is coming.

1 person likes this.
  8. DRC

DRC TigerNator

If the 3 year old is wearing a turban and a ring in its nose then yes, it makes me feel much better. I know it seems stupid to pat down some random kid but said random kid could always been an unwitting carrier for something sinister. Sucks that it comes to that but I dont want to take the chance if they are on the same plane as I am.

Same thing goes with body scans. Whats to stop some rag head or an advocate from stuff a load of plastic explosives up his azz? Just another necessary evil in the world of aviation travel.

Now, the pilots have a legit beef. I talked to several last week who are having to undergo the same searches. That seems stupid. If a pilot wants to wreck a plane he can do it very easy without explosives or weapons.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

maybe they should only hire really hot chicks to grab your package and stuff like that.

10. TigerBacker70

TigerBacker70 I'm the Cock of the Walk!

You mean these guys, right?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]