Vote Now! Tua to the Saints?

Discussion in 'New Orleans Saints Forum' started by locoguano, Nov 18, 2019.

?

Should the Saints draft Tua if he slides?

1. Yes. Tua is worth the late first rounder.

50.0%
  2. No on Glass Joe... er... Tua.

50.0%
  1. Kal-El012

Kal-El012 Founding Member

I’d say no. Tua’s situation in regards to a PRO career has early retirement written all over it.

mctiger likes this.
  2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I've seen a mock from someone from ESPN for saints taking Utah St QB. forget the name at the moment (old age kicking in). Also another mock has saints taking Justin Jefferson.

3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I'd love to see JJ lined up opposite Mike. My gut feeling on what's coming is we're about to sign Drew to a 1-year and Taysom to a multi-year. Letting Teddy go.

Bengal B and ParadiseiNC like this.
  4. watson1880

watson1880 Founding Member

Jordan Love... when Utah st. Played LSU I did not see any reason to draft him.... also when he played another school, Nevada maybe, I did not see anything worthwhile. Small sample size but, I’m unimpressed with Jordan love.

5. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I remember hearing that Peyton wanted to draft a guy named Patrick Mahomes, pretty sure I respect his analysis of QBs. If Coach wants they guy, then I will go with what he wants. Pretty sure Drew comes back this year. Will be fun to see who they go with, I would think they could get Love in the 2nd if they move up there. I really think it would be better to go with a CB or OL with the 1st pick. Why not resign Teddy... Just have to go with what they decide.

6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Teddy is gone. Despite the 6 wins I surely wasn't impressed with his throwing. I think Payton knows he's just not a viable option. But I'm speculating.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  7. Rolan

Rolan Back to my roots

I was re-watching the game tonight, man I want the Saints to get Burrow so bad. Pipe dreams

Richdog likes this.
  8. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

I SURELY wouldn't take him first round. maybe 4 or 5. Jefferson would be a good pick. but we know, for some reason, Payton doesn't draft LSU.

furduknfish likes this.
  9. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

I think the only way Teddy figures into the Saints plans is if Brees retires immediately, and even then, I think he's only a transitional QB moving on to Hill. Brees has to announce his intentions before free agency begins so the team knows what course of action it will be taking.

tirk likes this.