Tubby doesn't fear the noise???

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by captainpodnuh, Oct 22, 2003.

1. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

Good game soviet...what? you don't play? Get lost, punk. go back to florida boards and take the georgia fans with you.
    Leak IS stupid!

2. Richdog

Instead of me figuring it out, why don't YOU tell me?
    Do you see ME posting at auburn, florida, tenn, georgia boards?????????? no!

3. Richdog

I also didn't know that the "true freshman" beat LSU all by himself? that WAS impressive!

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Another creative thought...it gets better :dis:

5. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Am I supposed to care where you post? LOL......

You made a statement about Leak's intelligence which was quite lame. I am not even sticking up for UF or bringing down LSU...just saying how completly stupid that comment was specifically.

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You know there is a way that the arguments about which stadium is loudest could be settled. If every team would put decibel meters in their stadiums and the readings would become part of the game box score. Make it an official NCAA statistic. I wouldn't think a few decibel meters for every stadium would cost all that much and maybe the TV networks could put it onscreen in the little box showing score and time remaining and the clock with the time left to snap the ball. Something like that would encourage the fans to yell even louder so they could be a part of the game stats. I just thought of this idea but I love it already.

7. captainpodnuh

captainpodnuh Baseball at da Box

Bengal B, you need to start applying for patents for all these ideas you come up with (wink). That may be the best one yet. Keep 'em coming!:cool:

8. Bayeaux

Bayeaux Freshman

The Tigers lost the UF game because they committed the mortal sin of not taking a team seriously. They came off the bye week flat. Not only did the team come out flat, but so did the crowd. Everyone looked at the fact that UF got beat by Ole Miss and made the mistake of thinking that things were much worse in Gator nation. Saban said all week that they were having one of their worst week's of practice. The Offense did not really hit stride until last week in the South Carolina game. Our running game until that point has not been anything to hang your hat on. Luckily the running game had been just enough to keep defenses honest. The passing game was the strength before SC. No one in the UF game was on target. Receivers ran the wrong routes, defense blew coverages and didn't pick up backs out of the backfield, it was a mess and still the Tigers were in the game late. Focus, preparation, intensity and execution are the reasons why the game was lost.

As far as the crowd noise goes in the SEC. I have been to the Swamp and it is loud, very loud. I have been to Tennessee and came away feeling like it should have been louder. Still, to this day, the loudest stadium I have ever been in is Tiger Stadium. Florida is very close but it aint the same. Only one crowd ever made the earth shake ... and I was there.

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Communist Gator's true colors are showing. When Fla was struggling he was over here poor mouthing his team and coaches and sucking up to us so he could be our pal. Now they beat LSU and win a couple games and he turns into an Auburn type asshole. How do we keep attracting these pricks? And another thing. I'm getting a little weary of Southlink's act. He's like Roy Horn's white tiger. He's all nice and cuddly but one negative comment about the Dawgs and he's going for your throat. And don't give me that crap about being a fan of both. He is a Georgia fan pure and simple. Another Tigerforums ass kisser. I wish Rival fans would lurk and just shut the f*ck up. JMHO.

10. vAlleyCat

vAlleyCat Freshman

Couldn't have said it better myself

Bravo!