Tuberville comments on Dorsey hit....

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bayoupirate, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bayoupirate

bayoupirate Founding Member

I hear ya JS. In this case Tubby proves that he deserves the high opinion that I have of him. :cuss:

To see that hit and take no action....... We are talking about a dirty shot that could end up costing a man his career. We're talking millions. I don't care if it was deliberate or not, and looking at the tape over and over myself, I have no doubt, this needs to be dealt with. If the coach doesn't have the burls to handle it himself, and the school is too weak to take action the the SEC and NCAA should get involved.

:po:

Dat's it, I'll get off my soapbox now.

2. Gulf Coast Tige

Gulf Coast Tige Founding Member

I don't whom to be more mad at, the OL who is an 18 year that was getting his butt handed to him all night and finally got a chance to hit Dorsey or the dadgum ref that was watching this play and couldn't pull his snot rag out and call a PF.

3. LSUguy31

LSUguy31 Guest

Pretty sad when even the Auburn Nation agrees with us.

4. tygertail

tygertail Founding Member

Chaz played at Madison Central in Madison. I can't wait to go to work tomorrow and hear what people have to say about it.

5. kcal

kcal Founding Member

"Because the block was unintentional, Tuberville said Ramsey would not face any discipline from Auburn coaches. He also said he didn't expect Ramsey to face any sanctions from the SEC."

tub-o-chit is a f'n moron...:angry:

6. "Hurricane"

"Hurricane" Founding Member

Im just shocked, this could have easily been a torn ACL season ending injury. Result, no greyshirt because he played more than half the season. 2nd day pick or even undrafted free agent. Millions of money he's worked on all his life would just fly, just like the guy when he tried to "legally" block Dorsey. It's even more shocking that it was very unnecessary, because he was double teamed, and there was no blitz or something, Tyson didnt even "engage" on that play.

7. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

no, his punishment will be to do his own homework for 1 week...probably during thanksgiving...when they are off for a week.

8. edyel

edyel edyel

Well,in that case it may as well be a death sentence. To actually have to think AND write at the same time.:cry:

9. Pringle

Pringle FUSC and FND

Reading through that Auburn thread, I noticed a couple people mentioned dirty plays committed by LSU during the SC game and I went on youtube because I didnt remember any, and the video showed a couple PF facemasks but that can happen going for a tackle, a guy moves his head a little at the last moment and you grab the facemask, but I dont know if you could consider that a dirty play. I put that in a completely different category than intentionally going after a guy's knees.

10. TenTexLA

TenTexLA Founding Member

"Tuberville apologizes for block on Dorsey" Today's Advocate:

http://www.2theadvocate.com/sports/10712581.html

Of course the players are not going to say they were trying to chop block. I wonder if this has happen to anyone else this year from Auburn?

If you were going to teach this tactic this play show exactly how it's done. We have to be grateful that Glen was not badly injured. I still think the league needs to take action against Auburn to send a message about this.