Tuberville going to the U?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Sep 21, 2006.

1. TigerKid05

TigerKid05 Say Whaa!?!?

what has bama done in the last 10 years that LSU has not?

2. Bengal Buddy

Bengal Buddy Founding Member

I don't see him leaving Auburn for Miami. I just don't see where it would benefit him. Recruiting in Florida where he would have to compete with two other top teams would be a bit more difficult. In addition, I doubt if the money would be that much better. Certainly Auburn's football program is right up there with Miami's - maybe better.

3. marcmc99

marcmc99 Founding Member

Mike DuBose
    Probation
    Fran
    Mike Price
    Gone to Hawaii

4. Tygrr

Tygrr Win the West

Don't know, but I know what LSU has done in the past 10 years that Bama hasn't. Won a NC and the SEC(twice).

5. Proud Tiger

Proud Tiger Founding Member

Ah the old bama MNC history. All I can say is "those who live in the past are afraid to look at the future."

6. Nothingfaced

Nothingfaced Founding Member

Wrong.

The Tide brought home the SEC title in 1999 behind heisman trophy candidate Shaun Alexander.

Great year! :)

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Stereotypical delusional Bamafan mindset. Bama has a right to be proud of their impressive record in the 20th century, but the reluctance of many Bammers to acknowledge that other schools in the country also have proud traditions is what makes such Bamafans the pathetic cartoon characters that they have become.

In the 21st century Bama hasn't done squat and is not even mentioned among the SEC contenders. You just sound ridiculous.

8. Deceks7

Deceks7 Founding Member

How is he wrong? Bama didn't win a NC and 2 SEC championships during the last 10 years.

9. kcal

kcal Founding Member

ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    (stop for breath) AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

i think you must be joking, then i realize you're serious!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

10. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Now you're asking too much deceks, to answer that question would require too much higher level thinking. Besides, this poor guy doesn't know The SEC Championship is only a stepping stone to the big show- the last time Bama won one he was still swimming in his father's sack. :lol: :hihi: :rofl: