Tuberville takes Cincy coaching job

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by TIGRIS PANTHERA, Dec 8, 2012.

1. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Ahhh, guess I had it backwards cause I know WM passed on the HCIW at UT to jump to Fla and they are in the top 10 right?

2. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

Yep, UF is in the top 10. But like I said UT is not. This team the coach passed on is in the top 10 right now.

3. shane0911

Nicky passed on ND a while back

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

HCIW?

5. shane0911

Yeah I thought about that after I posted it, when numbnuts passed on the Irish it wasn't a HCIW. Hmm

So we have

ND- Not sure they ever had a HCIW situation
    red menance- not that I'm aware of
    luckeyes- I don't think they ever intended to get rid of the sweater vest until the mess happened, not them.
    Florida- Possible
    Ore- Kelly took over for whats his nuts so I don't think it is them
    Ga- Richt was on the hot seat but don't remember them ever having a HCIW deal
    Mildcats- Possible, but old man winter came back from the grave to save their ass
    Stanford- nope
    LSU- Nope
    atm- hmmm

(depending on which poll could be usce but it isn't them either)

Process of elimination I'm going with ND

6. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

You got mail.....

7. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Oh good lord.

That case was dealt with by the judicial system and it's history now.

I'm talking about the point of living in the same town, having to drive down the street it happened on...

In your eyes, that's not dealing with something in an honorable way?

Contained Chaos likes this.
  8. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

Whether its "history now" or not is irrelevant first of all. This statement further indicates an unwillingness to address the point.

This issue is personal honor + basic morality + being a human being.

9. TIGRIS PANTHERA

TIGRIS PANTHERA Veteran Member

What kind of individual would bother to post this kind information which to me appears to closely resemble slander to the Tubervilles & why would anyone even give a flip? If as indicated the Tuberville family was exonirated by the legal system? Why specualte?
    Examining the other side of the coin:
    If Mr. & Mrs. Tom Tuberville are in any way guilty of contributing to the loss of life on an innocent individual in any way they should come forward and deal with it with honor regardless of the potential harsh punishment.

10. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

Seriously. Are you this obtuse? Or is it a case of being hell bent on being argumentative?

Your assertion of this resembling slander is asinine. In fact, it's borderline...let's say intellectually challenged. Do you even know what defines slander? It's make a false statement about someone.

This was a national story. It happened in February of this year and the victim died four months later. There were questions as to whether manslaughter charges were going to be brought up.

You are making comments about a story that you know nothing about. If you did, you would have saved yourself the time and wasted effort making comments like the ones you've posted.

If you can't see someone dealing with a situation like this, having the opportunity to move away from the memories, and taking advantage of that, you're also clueless about human emotions. There's a reason people say, "it's time to move on."

When asked about taking the position in Cincy Tubs responded that he'd like to talk to his wife Suzanne about the move. Considering what she's been through the last few months I'm sure she agreed and this story likely played a large part in her decision making progress. I would think it wouldn't take a genius to realize that. I would think someone of average intelligence could put that together.