TuLame is Out

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ChuckE, May 31, 2003.

1. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

LSU vs UNC..Geaux Tigers..All the way to Rosenblatt Bertman Stadium.

2. Richdog

Richdog 02 Cecilia alumni champs

hahahaha,
    Yeah, i bet the cajun fans are pissed! they figured, just like last year, that since tulane beat us twice, that they'd win the regional. so sad!

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Anybody know what was said between Liuzza and Kaplan? LSU fans were still booing Kaplan at 10:30 last night. I know this. I'd take Kaplan and Aubry on my team any day.

4. Latide97

Latide97 Founding Member

I watched the Tulane UNCW game and it surprised me how much the lsu crowd was pulling against Tulane. I know its a rivalry, but most of the lsu fans I know still pull for tulane because its a local team and they are not as threatening as they once were. I guess I am just underestimating the rivalry.
    Any way I wish lsu and all other sec teams luck I am bummed that Bama is out. I am prepared for the smack that is coming my way.

5. DDTigerFan

DDTigerFan Back from the Dead

I think one reason is because of John Kaplan. He's a punk who had been talking trash to Liuzza in our game and kept arguing with the umps. He pissed some people off so it was good to see him and the rest of the Greenies go home.

6. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

...and we really didn't want to play Tulane again. No smack LATide. I wanted the SEC to be well represented since they are taking a lot of heat for some of the teams that got in (Arky, Florida). Bama rode that horse about as far as it could go.