Tulane on BIG 12 Radar??

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUFAN910, Oct 5, 2011.

1. Uncle Milty

Uncle Milty Founding Member

Yeah. I grew up around there, as I said, and I know quite a few of them today. The next time I hear a Tulane grad talk about how much better he is than anybody from LSU, will be exactly the first. But I'll give you a heads up when it happens, if you think it'll make you feel all warm and buttery inside.

I didn't say it was anybody from LSU's fault that Tulane's football team sucks. I said that spending time hating Tulane is a pathetic waste of time, and that it's at the very least, ungracious, and stupid.

2. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

i am married to a tulane grad and there have been times i have been to functions with him of all tulane people and i have heard exactly that kind of sentiment. maybe not those exact words, but you cant miss the meaning. it's always fun to watch them try to undo their words when i smile sweetly and tell them i am an lsu alum.

is it all of them? no. does it happen? you bet your hullabaloo it does.

which is how i feel about their attitude.

3. GarlicMeatball

GarlicMeatball Founding Member

It seems to me the Big XII has realized its problems, and is going to address those by adding third and fourth tier athletic programs to the conference. The problem that has been realized is schools like TAMU, Mizzou, Neb, Colorado do not want to be under the thumb of Texas. So the plan will be to add TCU's and MAC schools bc those little guys will just be happy to be in a weak BCS conference. TCU was willing to join the Big East, now that get the same weak football conference, and get to stay closer to home, that is a win/win, because if UT could bully TAMU what do you think they will do to TCU.

4. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

Wow! Wonder how much Tulane will charge for tickets when Texas and OU come to town??

5. LSUsupaFan

LSUsupaFan Founding Member

If you have never heard a Tulane grad bash LSU alumni then you have never talked to a Tulane grad.

6. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

No. Can't pull for cry baby stoops. As much as I hate Texass at least Mack has a little humility. Stoops is as arrogant as they come, sorry Sooner.

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

If he's a nice guy he hides it well.

1 person likes this.
  8. BP

BP Founding Member

So, in other words he keeps those poor, sick kids up late at night just cause its more convenient for him. Why can't he go some other time... say like Saturday afternoon.

9. Eq4bits

Eq4bits (Deep East) Texas Tiger

"...... not of works, lest any man should boast" Eph 2.9 ;)

10. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Sure, guy. I suppose we just dreamed that one up.

Why do you care so much how other waste their time? We don't tell you to stop wasting your time watching The Young & The Restless. If you don't like it, then don't do it. But don't tell others not to do it when there are simply no repercussions.