TULANE - Roll Call

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by dothantiger, Sep 19, 2006.

1. lsubye-ufan

lsubye-ufan Freshman

Stipud job has me stuck in Houston, the withdrawls will start bout 7pm. Someone drink a beer for me.:lsup: LSU! :laflagwav

2. HatcherTiger

HatcherTiger Freedom Isn't Free

Just finished packing my truck (ponchos included to ensure that the chance of rain will be never ! ), Abita Turbodogs on ice ... check .... Manda sausage (friend is bringing pork loin, yes !) ... check ... snacks ... check ... tent, table and chairs ... check ... BBQ pit (Fire and Ice grill ) ... check ... battery and fan ... check ... TV and inverter ... check ... tickets ... check ... Abita Turbodogs on ice .... check !

3. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

Not sure.. i know i go in through gate 20.. its the seats they give to HS football coaches... noisebleed, but free...

4. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I sit in the nosebleed (East Upper). I love the seats, about 6 rows up. Bathrooms and concession stands with no lines. Backs on the seats and get to sneak in the Suits if you get lucky. We tailgate in the handicap section below the east upper close to the escalator, no walking around drunk too much. You can sneak in drinks without any problems.

Ticket office offered us upgrades but I had to refuse them.

5. LSUfan71

LSUfan71 Founding Member

CO, were you sitting beneath the north endzone scoreboard about an hour before kickoff? I was too lazy to walk all the way up there.