Tune into WWL Ch. 4 now 10:35 for LSU recruiting news on 4th Down

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by max, Jan 23, 2005.

1. max

max Founding Member

on Four.

2. LSUstudent

LSUstudent Founding Member

for us outtatowners, tell us what they say

thanks

3. max

max Founding Member

1. Perrilloux's mom said she would love for him to stay at home and go to LSU if that is what he wants to do.

2. Scarborough said he thinks Perrilloux will commit to LSU either after his visit or this week and that a Perrilloux commitment could help LSU get Shelley, LaFell, and/or Bennett.

4. blindside517

blindside517 Founding Member

Thats the best news I have heard this weekend.

5. MLUTiger

MLUTiger Secular Humanist

To think that one guy would start a domino effect that would put the Tigers at the top of the recruiting rankings again.

6. veedo

veedo Founding Member

Colt McCoy's commitment to Texas, per dandydon (Despit DD's reputation, he puts out some good info every now and then), could swing RP to LSU. While, I do not think that RP is scared of the competition, he would have to compete against Vince Young and now McCoy. Of course he would compete against Flynn and Russell at LSU. This is a tough decision between two good programs, but I think that LSU has better receivers and better overall offensive talent than Texas, and with Miles and Fisher as coaches, RP can really develop into one of the premier qb's in the nation.

7. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

I would have thought that RP's decision would have affected McCoy's decision. Not the other way around, IMO. If RP isn't affraid to come to LSU and compete for a starting job against the former 4th and 15th ranked prospects from 2 years ago, I don't think he'd have any reservations about competing vs the #14th ranked prospect at Texas.

RP's competition doesn't lie with McCoy, IMHO. It lies with deciding whether he wants to compete against Vince Young, and perhaps not play until he's a RS-Soph., or compete against Russell and Flynn and play as a true-freshman.

8. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

I am pretty sure RP is saying Colt who?

9. AustinTXHorn

AustinTXHorn Founding Member

Dandy Don is full of crap. Colt McCoy is just another QB and Perrilloux doesn't have to worry about him...he knows that. I still think Perrilloux ends up at LSU, but it sounds to me like Dandy Don is really grasping for reasons that he's not going to Texas.

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Totally agree.