TV listings

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by brian fellows, Aug 28, 2002.

1. hey now ---

can someone shoot me a link to a site that has the LSU TV listings for the upcoming season. I am a LSU fan in VA and am trying to decide whether to get the DirecTV ESPN Gameplan to see all the games. Any input on this would also be appreciated. thanks.

2. chews

chews Freshman

You can go to www.nationalchamps.net. It will give you the tv listings for ech week and Directtv game plan listings as well.

3. MobileBengal

MobileBengal Founding Member

Also tvguide.com gives you all listings for anything on cable. Maybe even DirectTV, too.

4. much thanks.

5. GoTigers

GoTigers Freshman

DirecTV is absolutely the BEST. I'd highly recommend it. However ESPN's GamePlan is useless IMHO. You figure all the good games are going to be picked up by some network, the only thing left (which is usually the case with GamePlan) is just that - leftovers. (and we're not even talking about their very strange mapping for blackouts) College isn't like the NFL (in which case DirecTV's NFL package is Grrrrreat) where you have always good games NOT covered by your local networks. Actually when I had Gameplan, LSU was hardly EVER on there so I only had it one year in '95. Whenever there was a good LSU game, somebody picked it up.
    Good luck

6. chews

chews Freshman

The Fox Sports net package is good for picking up different regional games. I have direct tv and regular cable. I have a big screen with picture in picture so I can watch 2 games on it. I bring my 20 inch Tv into the den and hook cable into it and flip between 2 games on it. I can pick up 4 games at one time. God I love college football!!!!!!!