Tv - Today - 1:00pm - CBS - College Football 2004 Preview

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by LSUGradin99, Aug 1, 2004.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Just a heads up. Perhaps it will give a better focus on the SEC than ESPN did.

2. TejasTiger

TejasTiger Founding Member

Must be a local thing or something. Nothing on CBS right now in Houston (at 1:15pm).

Oh well. Plenty of shows coming on in the next few weeks to keep me happy, I'm sure.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

I hope LSU was in the 1st 10 minutes because they weren't mentioned in the last 20. I did hear them say that Auburn has a chance to take the west from LSU, while at the same time hearing Big Ears say they might have a decent defense and prospects not good for the offense, except for Caddy. Yeah, I'm quaking in my boots. Lots of Pac 10, Big East and, of course, Notre Dame. Big waste of my time from what I saw.

4. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Sounds pretty pathetic...What's up with this Notre Dame talk? What have they done in the last few years? :dis:

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Typical National media BS. After going through several conferences they went to break with "up next - A look at Notre Dame". That was their big finale.

6. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Ohhh wow! What a finale...They are better off talking about how good ULM is going to be this year. :hihi:

7. LSUGradin99

LSU was actually the first team covered in the very beginning of the show. They broke it down in two parts basically, national champ contenders (in which they broke down teams like LSU, oklahoma, Miami, Fl. St, USC) and conference breakdowns (in which they did not really speak of the NC contenders in each respective conf.).

8. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I was listening to Sporting News radio the other day and ND came up...some paper guy was talking about how this is the "year" that Tyrone has his own players along with a QB that he likes.....sounds quite fishy to me....them winning 6-7 games wouldn't shock me.....

9. LSUGradin99

On ESPN's preview show, Hirbstreet and Corso both said Notre Dame can win 8 or 9 games this season................. :confused: :lol:

10. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Do these guys get a raging boner and jerk off when Notre Dame wins a game? I just wonder sometimes......