Tweet about JaMarcus Russell

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Blue TurboDog, Jun 20, 2010.

1. TheDude

TheDude I'm calmer than you.

Classic. This one might be top 5.

2. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Reminds me of this:

[​IMG]

3. LSU-SIU

LSU-SIU Founding Member

The games were close... he blew by trying to pass bombs in the Auburn game and INTs in the Florida game.... we didn't need 5 TDs... the defense was playing great in both games. He simply blew it by trying to be super hero. I don't know if we would have won both with Flynn but his playing style would have worked better for those games. The 2006 tigers were by far the best LSU team I have ever seen.

4. DRC

DRC TigerNator

Has any former Tiger done more to tarnish his image among the fans? Can this guy ever step foot back on campus without getting heckled? Wearing Bama gear around is the ultimate slap in my face. To me this douche nozzle is tiger bait.

5. pharpe

pharpe Founding Member

Joey Bell maybe

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

The defense did not play great against Florida after the first quarter, but to their credit it was hot as hell and they were on the field forever due to turnovers. Do you remember Tim Tebow dragging Jessie Daniels 12 yards? Or the infamous "Jump pass"?

I'm not gonna crucify a kid for not winning a game in the Swamp against the eventual national champion. That's a situation very few QBs are gonna walk into and come out as a winner.

I'd say the 2003 squad could make a claim to Best Tiger Team I've Ever Seen, but the 2006 team was also incredibly talented and I agree we should've gotten a title out of it. I just don't get the revisionist history of blaming JaMarcus Russell for everything simply because we lucked into a championship game berth the next year with an identical record and worse play from the QB position.

I don't get the wearing of Bama gear either. Have we confirmed it was an Alabama Crimson Tide shirt? Maybe he just has a thing for elephants? Forgive me for not trusting an out of touch sports writer for his ability to decipher whatever graphic tee a 24-year old black guy might wear to a boxing match.

If it is Bama gear, I too am greatly disappointed in him, but if I ever saw him I'd still thank him for what he gave to LSU.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

[​IMG]
    "What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach...."

:lol:

1 person likes this.
  8. whodatnot

whodatnot I'm taking the day off

:insane:

Yo look JR, them LSU boys right there about to kick your bama a$$ G.
    [​IMG]

King of the Bling. You'll read soon how broke this knucklehead will end up. :lol:
    [​IMG]

9. TIGERS>sooners

TIGERS>sooners Founding Member

10. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Wait, so wearing the color of maroon=Gump gear? I don't see any Alabama branding on either item. I see a Louis Vittoun logo on the skull cap, and unless I'm mistaken, pretty sure that's not a Tuscaloosa company.

This story is overblown. Haha at that chain though, that's hilarious. Hope he saves some money.