Two arrested placing bomb on New York subway?

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by TwistedTiger, Aug 29, 2004.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Got a call today from friends on business in NY, they said they saw two middle eastern men get arrested while supposedly placing a bomb on the subway. Has anyone seen anything on the news?

2. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Here is one story I read on it.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20040829-123347-4104r.htm

They are saying that they do not appear to be linked with al Qaeda and are acting alone. That is what we first thought about the 1993 WTC bombing. I believe all these extremists (and some of the silent majority of Islam) are all linked by a hatred to all things not Islam and also to all things that are American. Whether or not you can trace them to a Bin Laden training camp should not matter as they are following the hate and message that is being preached Bin Laden and many Sheiks in the middle east.

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

When asked for a reaction, John Kerry stated: "Bush lied. Did I tell you about my medals?"

4. martin

martin Banned Forever

they were not arrested for putting a bomb on the subway, they were arrested for PLANNING to put a bomb at the 34th street/herald square station. that is one block east of madison square garden, but apparently unrelated to the convention.

unrelated:

yesterday when i was going to a movie (hero, with jet li, thumbs up) in battery park in new york some protesters were doing some wierd silent protest that the world trade site and i was just walking by talking and apparently they thought i should be part of their silence so they rudely shushed me. i condescendingly reminded tham i as i walked by that it was ok and i was actually allowed to talk. the response to that was "no you arent". so i guess the protesters presume to come and tell me i must be silent as i walk through my normal life routines.

5. dallastigers

dallastigers Founding Member

Or it is that Kerry agreed with the theory that they were acting alone before he was against it (or vice versa Kerry can play it either way).

I saw this article recently even though it was from March. It appears that Kerry was caught in another lie, so he pulled something similar to he voted for legislation to be tough on Cuba--before he voted against it.

6. bayareatiger

bayareatiger If it's too loud YOU'RE TOO OLD

Remind me again, we've had HOW MANY attacks since 9/11??

VOTE BUSH

Kerry Doesn't HAVE A CLUE