Two for one, who else is having fun?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TUSKtimes, Dec 6, 2010.

1. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

So my friends, once again we have made it through the most meaningful "regular season" in the free universe. Any one misstep along life's regular season journey did cost you. Of course most of us knew that by week 5.

But atlas, tis "Bowl season," conjuring up magical thoughts of great games played in exotic far away locales. Places like, Dallas, Shreveport, Tampa, Memphis, Atlanta, Orlando, dare I say, Birmingham, have got us all scurrying about online or otherwise hustling for that elusive holiday ticket.

It's hard to imagine how it can get better then this. Get ready for Georgia vs Central Florida, Iowa vs Missouri, (will be looking forward to the Hawksters input leading up to this one). We got Clemson vs South Florida, We got every deserving 6 and 6 team in America and we got the big boys once the calendar flips. Hey Wisconsin you just won the big ten, get ready for TCU in the Granddaddy of them all! And you, Oklahoma, no Fiesta for you, come on down and meet the latest beast from the east, U Conn and you thought you would have to wait for march madness.

Let the gala begin, the madness ensue. "Bowl season" you are College football, "the greatest show on earth."

2. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I hope Bama rolls Michigan State. See Tusk, you have your nice story line, Saban vs. Sparty.

3. TUSKtimes

We'll probably give it a wing in our museum. Either way.

4. LSUtiger327

LSUtiger327 Pow right in da kissa

dantonio is a great coach. don't sleep on him. you match up well, just beat 'em up front.

5. TUSKtimes

OK, too much satire. Think playoffs and read my post again.

6. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Hilarious post. Would read again. Death to the bowl games and death to the BCS. Playoffs or die.

7. mach316

mach316 Founding Member

Dantonio gonna have to break out the nitro paste for this one :yelwink2:

8. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

So Tusk; You gonna pull for the Pac 10 in the NC game? Or can your SEC pride overcome the hatred and envy of the "other" team in Alabama?

9. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

UConn in a BCS Bowl speaks volumes. I'd much rather see Boise State against the Sooners.

10. TUSKtimes

I'm visualizing Loonies and mallets on the lake shore, I see shades of green and gold, representing peace and serenity.

My first quack attack.