Two for one, who else is having fun?

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TUSKtimes, Dec 6, 2010.

1. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

wait a minute, that's hypocritical, because you were wanting all of us to cheer for Bama last year in the MNCG. SEC love, remember????

2. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

Man, the Rose Bowl sure should have stuck to the conference tie-ins this year.

Wisconsin vs Stanford would have been EPIC.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

And I still want you to get out that Crimson gear and root like heck for us against the Spartans. I in turn will go down stairs, put on my secret "the Ruston Rifle" Jersey (Baltimore) and personally make sure you have your very own " twelfth man" with you in Big D. Deal?

4. LaSalleAve

I am most definitely rooting for Bama vs. Sparty. Anytime our conference can beat up on the Big 10 is a good thing.

5. Contained Chaos

Contained Chaos Don't we all?

If bama loses, it will be the second time this year that Saban has beaten himself. That doesn't happen often.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Dicky Nicky will have to rub a lil vagisil on his forehead to heal up after blowing a 24 pt lead. I bet his pride is hurt so bad it will take a gallon of summers eve to wash away that not so fresh feeling off in time to win aginst the spartys

7. Hawker45

Hawker45 Founding Member

Alas, Tusk, had not some two star from the powerhouse Indiana Hoosiers dropped a TD pass in the end zone, the mighty Hawks would also be 6-6.... but drop it he did.. allowing us to storm to a 7-5 close... elevating us to the envy bowl of them all, The Insight!

We are so friggen excited to get to Phoenix, we can barely stand it.

At least we found out today our star receiver was stoned most of the year and has no memory of the season that was. He just ruined a promising pro career, may even be looking at jail time, but to have no memory of 2010.... well, how blessed can a guy be?

8. LaSalleAve

Hawker, I heard about that on the radio today, supposedly your star receiver was running a crack house or something?

9. QBLuke

QBLuke Hickey Da God

Wisconsin is the bigger fraud, IMO. Indiana and Northwestern (minus their starting QB) are no better than your average MWC opponents. Not to mention they hung 70 points up on Austin Peay and expect me to be impressed by that.

TCU will beat Wisconsin, book it.

10. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Wow, we had that situation Saban's first year with Jimmy Johns, plus a ton of malcontents. Glad to see a lot of them run out of illegibility and Julio's bunch coming in.

Tough year for Iowa, expectations were pretty high. Sometimes the fans end up more passionate and serious then the players, it's frustrating.

Well anyway I like your 7-5 a whole lot better then Michigan, that just feels like a mess.