Typical GOP hypocrisy displayed by Lott

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Tom, Dec 23, 2002.

1. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Isn't it the old elephant men who point fingers at those who won't take responsibility for their actions? Now, although Lottie says he brought it on himself, he comes up with some crappy theory about how his "political enemies were out to get him" and how "if you are from Mississippi and a Christian" you are a target. Lottie is a pathetic, hypocritical POS who tries to dismiss HIS RACIST VIEWS as just slips of the tongue or poorly worded, half-joking statements. We now know of at least 3 occasions where he uttered almost those exact same words in addition to his actions related to barring blacks from a fraternity in college to opposing Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday. He has a predictable pattern of racism, and he can LIE all he wants or RUN AWAY from responsiblity of his racist views, but now he starts pointing fingers at "phantom enemies". Maybe Lott will find some guts to name the people he CLAIMS were after him. So far he hasn't and gives the usual appearance of the GOP politician who WAS HELD ACCOUNTABLE for his actions and doesn't like it. Oh, and BTW, Lott might spend some time reading the good book, because I don't remember a lot of passages in there related to blatant racism. So I guess we can eliminate him being a "Christian" from the reasons he was a target, or certainly not a "good Christian".

2. Ellis Hugh

Ellis Hugh Space Wrangler

Kind of like how it was only a "vast, right-wing conspiracy" that made up stories about Clinton and Lewinsky?

3. Tom

Tom Founding Member

Would you like to quote when Bill Clinton said that

Oh, you may have trouble because he didn't. I assume you are talking about Hillary Clinton, James Carville, etc. If you are, would you like to tell me what elected office Hillary Clinton or James Carville occupied when they said that. One of them was majority leader, right? One of them was secretary of the interior, right, like that dimwit James Watt who complained about people out to get him during the Reagan administration. Psst, here's a little hint. When you want to show a similar situation occured, TRY to make it SIMILAR. You compare comments from unelected officials with ones made by elected ones. Oh well, I guess when you're an elephant man, just grasp at the nearest straw or twig, right? Apparently, you had NO answer which is why you came up with a WEAK response.

Bottom line: If you ever meet Trent Lott, advise him to "take personal responsibility" instead of proving him the worthless piece of trash he has once again proven himself to be. However, I do feel sorry for the Pascagoula Naval Shipyard -- where is all the pork going to come from in military projects as that defender of "responsible government spending" is no longer in a powerful position.

4. LSUMJ

LSUMJ Founding Member

what in the world does it matter about being an elected official or not? was she not in charge of the health care overhaul? if she is working on govt policy, she is open to criticism