typical smoke

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Jun 19, 2004.

1. danthetigerfan

danthetigerfan Founding Member

we had better come to expect this from smoke teams.
    lsu has no players and no coach, with the exception of JC and ZER. with smoke here we will never be back at the top. we should just be happy the tigers made it there. miami pitcher was not the great hero he was made out to be. Tiger bats started doing the same thing they have done all year (no patience at the plate) no coach to calm and motivate team.
    I wish skip would except his mistake and get lsu a coach and a recruiter. ( If no one has noticed this team was not lit up by the draft, this shows this team has no talent, also i will bet dollars to doughnuts lsu does not have a player on the team that has enough pop in is bat to get one out of the yard (being they moved the fence back). miami at least has 2

2. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

You are really an OLE MISS FAN ADMit it :eek:lefire:

puthetic , be sure you don't sit by me at any LSU sports events.

3. danthetigerfan

some people just cant accept the truth even when it slaps them in the face. show me one false statement I made.
    A true fan can voice his opinion about the team either good or bad he can accept the truth as it is and does not have to sugar coat it.
    you on the other hand seem to be co-dependent and in denial or humm.. Are you Gay?

4. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

Brett you see this guy just called me gay?
    where u at anyway?
    Dan the Ole miss fan

I think I got some vaction left. youngsville huh?
    go ahead and f*ck up son

I know alot of Ole miss fans and while it isnt the best compliment to call a tiger fan an Ole miss fan it is a far cry from being called GAY.

I would have said that to anybody.

Your a keyboard hero. and you want to make it personal. allright I can handle that. We dont we take it off the forum? email me your address and we can discuss just how f*ckin gay i am right up close whereever you want.

Unless you'd rather STFU with the personal Bull****. You can call me a Ole miss fan or whatever but this gay bull**** is kind of off subject and will get u an A$$ whoppin fast.

5. danthetigerfan

look here pops! You flamed me, so I stood up for myself. consider this a warning if you decide to seek me out on your vac. time be prepared to use your medical leave also!

6. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

you can flame in a decent manner. I got plenty of medical insurance
    be a shame to go home and tell yur mommy "pops" whooped yur a$$

7. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

This team has talent and can play with anyone when they play their best. Tonight Bumstead had another awful outing and Weiderhold hand cuffed Determan with his outside only pitch calling. Smoke may or may not be the man it is still early to tell. Back to back CWS trips is impressive by most standards but back to back two and through would be well below what we have come to expect at LSU fair or not. Smoke gets at least a couple more years to prove his worth although it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he made some changes to his staff. Let's hope the Tigers can at least hang around for a while and show that they did indeed belong in Omaha. :geaux: :lsug:

8. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Are you going to hit him with your keyboard of mass destruction?

:po: :eek:

9. JSracing

JSracing Founding Member

someone with some sense, THANK YOU!

10. alumni95

alumni95 Founding Member