typical smoke

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by danthetigerfan, Jun 19, 2004.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

yes i know this BB...i called for meier the day I found out. I felt Bum didnt have the makeup from past experience for the opener yet sundays for us he was solid. why not go that route for CWS? start freaking meier he is nasty when on.

ok im just getting mad...sorry

2. TigerWins

TigerWins Founding Member

There is nothing wrong with being critical when it is deserved, but a TRUE FAN would also give praise when it is due.

Where were your posts about Smoke and this baseball team when LSU was winning the regional and super regional? Why didn't you congratulate this team for getting to the CWS? Doesn't that warrant a congratulation from a TRUE FAN?

A TRUE FAN doesn't sit around waiting for a loss so they can moan and groan about it. It's as if you want them to lose so you can say I TOLD YOU SO ... that is not my definition of a TRUE FAN!!

3. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Very Insightful and Thoughtful Comments.

Very good.

It really goes back to individual personality of the fan: an extremely negative person will exhibit excessive negativism on a message board. A super-negative person may be a bad fan . . . such a person may have difficulties in many areas of life.

That's why I personally work to be optimistic in things, because I'm afflicted with that Gallic characteristic for Fatalism.

"LSU has no chance to win the CWS this year now", so says my Fatalistic Side. Instantly, I counter with, "I like our chances if we get a good game from Mestepay."

So, you see, I'm somewhat Schizophrenic. That must mean that I'm a true LSU Tiger fan.

:lol: