Tyrus Thomas VS. Vandy

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by olVENICEdog, Feb 22, 2006.

1. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

if that was the case i would be here at 8am to hang out with you even more instead of having to wait and enjoy all the fun. Sadly, I usually cant logon from work til much later and I rarely do at home so I miss all the deleted stuff.

I am glad we get to spend the evenings together though. Because if you weren't here Id be pretty lonely during the week.

2. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

Ive got no beef with LSUGrad, like he said we took some jabs and it got out of hand. Its all fun.

3. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Do I know this team or do I know this team!

4. LSUGOLFER

LSUGOLFER Founding Member

OK now the time you have been waiting for. I dont even need to bet anyone. If LSU BEATS UK I will not post for a week. If otherwise, i can post. Win win for you:lol:

5. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

Nah... When LSU is playing Kentucky on Saturday, take the time to ENJOY this great LSU basketball team. When the final score has LSU ahead having soundly beaten Kentucky, come on here and give your boy Brady his props! :bball: :tigerhead

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

As for the title of this thread.. 15 points, 14 rebounds....

OVD was right about Thomas. Not only that, he was right in saying LSU would win by 11.

7. olVENICEdog

olVENICEdog Founding Member

Well, thanks LSUGradin99. You are probably one of the only guys around here that appreciates my true genius.

Despite living very far away from Baton Rouge it wasn't hard for me to know that TT was the key to victory in this game. I knew that LSU would win by 11 no more no less. I factored in LSU's size and defensive abilities vs. Vandys out side shooting and low and behold that’s where the 11 points came from.

Keep an eye out b/c I will give my prediction on the UK game. I had a small chance to watch (or some might say scout) the first half and a small part of the second half last night b/4 I turned it off disgusted by the way Mississippi was playing.

8. Jeffinbama

Jeffinbama Founding Member

They flew a 50 seat charter jet to Nashville on Tuesday and flew back wed night.