Tyrus Update

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by TGer'nLHornLand, Jun 28, 2006.

1. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

according to one drisgruntled forum member last year.........

2. martin

martin Banned Forever

there has been lots of incorrect information provided by brady bashers. i remember the anti-brady factions claiming tyrus thomas wasnt sec caliber and brady isnt recruiting real players. i think a recording of stern calling thomas' name as a lottery pick after his freshman year should be implanted in their brains for life.

3. LSUDeek

LSUDeek All That She Wants...

i agree, and that is why i had never said anything about tyrus while the other people were. i had not seen him play a minute of basketball, so who was I to judge?

edit: after watching temple play the first few games of the season last year i was pretty angry about handing him a scholarship. i could not have predicted his absolute shutdown of redick though. i guess it's about more than shooting 40%.. because i guarantee we don't win if DWI didn't shoot 3 of 18. i think it's been quoted in the newspaper (by Brady) that he needs to shoot 200 jumpers a day this summer though....

4. LSUDeek

pretty easily verifiable as to whether this is true or not, so i would not expect TE to make such a post. i personally don't have any access to any private boards. but this has already been talked about at length between myself and others.

5. martin

martin Banned Forever

i dont think it is fair to judge on rumors.

and as far as tyrus thomas, i was always a big fan of signing him, but i was really only cheering for him because he is from mckinley high, a fine institution. i never would have anticipated anything close to the world class athletic talent that he is. thats why brady gets the big bucks i guess.

6. LSUGradin99

Nice, so you back it up by quoting TE's post again.

excuse me while I laugh

7. OkieTigerTK

OkieTigerTK Tornado Alley

On the subject of JB....

Has anyone considered that maybe the coach is a different person than he used to be? That maybe he sorted out a lot of personal problems and that has lead him to be a better coach and in his relationship with the players?

8. LSUDeek

laugh away. im sitting here telling you that it should be easily verifiable from those having "private" access to whatever board it was that it was supposedly posted on. since nobody was able to deny it...

9. LSUDeek

maybe, or it could be that Skip and he had a "come to Jesus" meeting ( i hate that term, but it applies real well here).

I hope you are right.

10. LSUGradin99

What is funny is that was the sort of stuff he'd post all of the time. To put it in your terms, nobody could ever confirm it.

Of course obviously his "facts" were etched into your mind.