U.S. to release 30 million barrels from Strategic Petroleum Reserve

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by mobius481, Jun 23, 2011.

1. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Obviously. But not smart enough to pull his head out of Obama's arse, so since Obama did it it had to be the right thing to do......or would that be the left thing?:confused:

1 person likes this.
  2. kluke

kluke Founding Member

Then why do it?

Another thing, of all the qualities this white house has that I don't understand I think their political instincts and timing is the hardest for me to figure. How did these guys ever win a political contest?

And don’t anyone respond with ‘These guys aren’t like Bush – Theses guys just do what they think is right for the country without regard to politics’. Because if you do I swear I’ll track you down and find you where ever you are, and then I’ll throw up in your lap.

1 person likes this.
  3. Rex_B

Rex_B Geaux Time

Yay gas will go down $0.005

4. LSUDad

LSUDad Veteran Member

I'll put this one out, Placid (In Port Allen) and XOM (In BTR) couldn't run for 2 months with 30M bbls.

5. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Oil dropped $3 a barrel on the news.

6. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

Because the GOP couldn't have screwed up any worse during their short period of power. It was horrible and people have not forgotten. Two wars, two recessions, mortgage bubbles and Wall Street bailouts is not a place we want to return.

1 person likes this.
  7. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

8. kluke

kluke Founding Member

If you change the war numbers to 'One', its the Obama administration. But don't fret, I have no doubt with another term he can match 'W's war record.

9. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

I couldn't agree more. The only problem is since the Dems have taken power they have only flushed us further down the toilet. The Republican party was an utter failure during the Bush administration. The same can be said of the Dems and Obama. We are not better off now.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

The problem is the social justice mindset. Bush Jr. went down that road and Obama is worse. Bush's damage could have been fixed by now with strong conservative leadership. 25% of mortgage holders are underwater, spending is nearly a quarter of the GDP, our troops are still at war, the debt and deficit have gone up, unemployment has gone up, Americans are being force fed a healthcare plan that they don't want and another useless trillion dollar "stimulus" is being pondered. Tell me again how Obama is the answer?