UCLA flew under the radar...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by scrappy, Apr 2, 2006.

1. Victory4LSU

Victory4LSU Founding Member

Ok so based on what you are saying I think it's fair to say you scrappy are being dickslapped in this thread. I am sorry I am posting that but it's true. You are getting handled errr dickslapped.

2. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

You make it sound like I make an effort to be a real LSU fan. I never said I was. I support the Tigers. I hope they win. I am in implant from another state. As a matter of fact, I lived in 7 other states before I lived here. I've lived here for 10 years. I was raised, just like you guys, to love a certain team. Imagine that your work or took you away from BR, you'd still bleed purple and gold even if you didnt live here. You wouldnt convert to being a Bammer or an Aubie just because you were relocated. I'm sorry that I wasn't born into LSU fandom like you, but that is no reason to call me jealous. I have teams I love just like you love LSU. Spare me this jealousy talk. I respect you guys. Maybe b/c I'm not a natural southerner I don't understand how important the sports are at times, but I respect the fact that you guys love what you do.

3. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

The difference is I'm not going to cry about it.

4. Victory4LSU

ummm I guess you don't read what you post rainman.

5. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

About a hundred dollars....The toothpicks have to be on the table before the maple syrup. Hot water burn baby

6. Victory4LSU

You have been living here since you were what 8 or 9. You were raised here son. Hell you can't remember half of the nine you lived in 7 other places. I wasn't born here either. I moved here when I was 8. My parents aren't really Tiger fans to speak of so I found the light all on my own. By the time I was 18 and attending LSU, much like you except I was paying my own way and not getting a free ride via the La. taxpayers like you. By that time I was oozing p/g. Yopu could still follow and support the cards but you had your chance to become a part of the worlds greatest club. Yopu blew it and now you take your pain, sorrow and regrets out on the very fans you want to call brother.. watch out for that sack of balls that usually follows a good dickslap. They can take an eye out.

7. scrappy

scrappy Founding Member

and you have the nerve to call me arogant?? I atleast have the balls to admit I'm somewhat arogant. You claim to not be arogant but whats all this" You had the chance to become part of the worlds greatest club, but you blew it". I will not argue that LSU has some of the most loyal fans in the world. They love their teams. But boy that sure is a pretty arogant statement from a guy who ridicules someone else for being arogant. Unlike you I was raised to support a team. Since I can remember, me and my dad watch the Cardinals and Chiefs. I go to see the Cardinals whenever I can. I'm sorry that I didnt catch on to LSU on my own like you did. I think its wonderful that you caught on to LSU at such a young age. You are the Man!!!