UF in the Coaches Poll

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by JonTheTigerFan, Oct 5, 2003.

1. LSUweezie

LSUweezie Founding Member

Greg Jones is gonna run all over Miami Chris Rix should have a decent game and i just hope Winslow catches one over the middle and gets broken up somebody needs to shut him up.

FSU 31 Miami 17

2. tigerfanintampa

tigerfanintampa Founding Member

I think its better for Miami to beat FSU. The rest of FSU's schedule is a joke and I'd be surprised if they lost any of those games. Miami, on the other hand, has a very tough schedule which they won't come out of without a loss. If Miami beats FSU, and then loses at least one other game, LSU will move higher assuming they win of course!

3. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, what is it with Miami producing a$$holes as tightends???

4. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

His father produced that a$$hole...

His father is a pompous, outright racist individual...

He got up on a national recruiting show and said that he wanted Kellen to go to a school where black men were shown in leadership roles, because he didn't want white men being in charge of Kellen's future...

Why is it that black men can make outright racist comments, but white men who say the same thing are implicated in drug scandals and castigated and forced to submit resignations?

Double standard and hypocritical societies...that's what...

5. Jetstorm

Jetstorm Founding Member

He actually said that?

Can you provide a link TE? I want to actually see if these comments were said, then I want to see how the national media could justify deliberately ignoring them, while roasting Limbaugh for what he said.

6. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

Injuries are part of the game SouthLink. Miami just reloads they don't rebuild. Half their team are future NFL draft picks. Gore wouldn't have made a difference. FSU will crush them. Miami is the most overrated team in the Top 10 and will finally be exposed this weekend.

Bragging rights Saturday night, or Monday for me as I will be in Tiger Stadium Saturday night watching another nail being placed in Zook's coffin. :D

7. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Miami may not have Gore but they are still quick and talented. I dont think FSU is that great at all. I can see Miami winning

8. BostonBengal

BostonBengal Founding Member

Yeah, I remember him saying crap like that. Sorry, though, I can't provide a link. I just remember it and thinking the same thing: "how can he say that" and nothing be said???

9. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

FSU's offense has always been decent enough to win games...But, what's making them stand out is their defense...They're playing good defense again, and that's what spells trouble for Miami...

That, and them having to lean on Brock Berlin to WIN a game...

10. SovietGator

SovietGator Founding Member

I "know" SouthLink. I say Black you say White.

Oh wait, here's one. Georgia will crush Florida this year.