UF-LSU Predictions

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Unregistered, Oct 1, 2001.

1. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

44-15 Go Gators!

2. NutsForLSU

NutsForLSU Freshman

We brought it, it just wasn't enough

3. HoustonTiger

HoustonTiger Freshman

good post nuts,

I don't know if I feel better than I did last week but I am definitely less upset with the db's. After watching the tape again, I realized our corner's did all they could(good coverage). The problem was there was usually one gator always open, either the running back, tight end, fullback. It's tough to cover everyone!! Grossman, always hit the open guy, right in his hands, between the numbers, perfect, whatever you want to call it.

The only way to stop that offense is to put pressure on him, but then you usually leave someone open and you know what that means. Solution, corners play man to man, stunt a safety everydown and hope our linebackers can cover tightend or runningback out the backfield.

I'm sure Saban is a whole lot smarter than me, so all I can figure is the SEC will have another national championship team this year. In my opinion, I haven't seen an offense like that in years.

Anyways, we will still win the West, so hopefully we gain a little confidence back and give them a better game in December.