UFOs

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by Frogleg, Sep 18, 2019.

1. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

Sounds like a devil worship cult.

2. kcal

kcal Founding Member

y’all smoking some good stuff tonite

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

i think those numbskulls would leave lots of evidence. Blood, footprints, gum wrappers, etc, but there's never any evidence. Just a dead cow, perfectly drained of all its blood, surgically removed spleen and rump roast.

also, this has been happening a lot in Oregon....anyone heard from @GiantDuckFan lately?

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  4. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

I found a black buck fawn last spring with his head severed clean off. It looked like a knife had been used. But upon further inspection I could see the claw marks on the his hind quarters. It was a bobcat. Sometimes it's just a natural occurrence that doesnt look natural.

5. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

Was it a bloody scene? Was the fawn obviously preyed on?

6. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

No blood and mostly no signs. When I walked up to it I thought wtf took its head off.

Only obvious sign of predation was I could see claw marks in the hind quarters which were obviously from a feline. You could see that the predator caught him on the run. As the fawn was to big for a big feral tom to have killed it, that would leave two possibilities, mountain lion which are extremely rare in my area or bobcat which are common.

But if I had not looked closely it would have seemed to be that someone had cut its head off with a knife. Just as is described by the UFO animal kills.

7. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

I find it a little odd that the cat did not obviously feed on the fawn, although sometimes cats just kill to kill. But what about all the other 'mouths of Earth'? Seems like they would have made fairly quick work of the fawn. At least a swarm of ornery flies. Word is animals stay away from many mutilation scenes, leaving the carcass alone. Probably fearful of the presence of something alien.

8. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

In this case I found the fawn the next morning. However my experience in Texas is that first the flies (hours) find a dead carcass then the buzzards (~1 day) then other varmints. If it has been really dry, sometimes the flys are delayed but the buzzards are always Johnny on the spot.. I keep a close eye out for the buzzards and my dogs as they tell me what's going on.
    The other varmints usually only come out at night so they could be delayed showing up 24 hours or so.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  9. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

O’Hare International Airport Saucer (2006)
    Flight 446 was getting ready to fly to North Carolina from Chicago’s O’Hare International Airport, when a United Airlines employee on the tarmac noticed a dark grey metallic craft hovering over gate C17. That day, November 7, 2006, a total of 12 United employees—and a few witnesses outside the airport—spotted the saucer-shaped craft around 4:15 p.m.
    The witnesses say it hovered for about five minutes before shooting upward, where it broke a hole in the clouds—enough that pilots and mechanics could see the blue sky. The news report became the most-read story on The Chicago Tribune’s website to that date and made international news. However, because the UFO was not seen on radar, the FAA called it a “weather phenomenon” and declined to investigate.

10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump and Ensminger is involved somehow.

watson1880 likes this.