UGA...a question (kinda long)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mr. Kotter, Sep 15, 2003.

1. TastyTigerBait

TastyTigerBait Freshman

I Remember 98' and 99' we were big favorites and lost.
    I think UGA is to powerful.
    But I'm still going to cheer for the tigers. NOT
    :lsug:sucks

2. SECChamps2003

SECChamps2003 Freshman

How did you get such a lofty ranking of 10? Did you guys play tulane yet? mmmmm cupcakes are tasty but they make tigers fat and slow.

3. TastyTigerBait

TastyTigerBait Freshman

Gooooooooooo Dogs Sic em' woof woof woof.:D

4. Tigah Fan

Tigah Fan Founding Member

Thanks for the input genius, your argument sounds like one you might hear on a grammar school play ground.

5. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

Re: wrong!

First off, LSU's offense is anything but sloppy... YOU have only seen one game, if you watched it(Zona), and if you call that sloppy, that right there shows your ignorance..yeah it wasn't against a great opponent but it was far from sloppy and if repeated LSU wins easily vs. UGA.

Now do I think LSU will win easily....NO...but do I think you are underestimating LSU's talent....YES.

I hate the whole you haven't played anyone excuses.....Its not this LSU teams fault that the talent on opposing teams isn't' up..They just take them as they come, and send them home as they should go...with their "L".

This will be the first real test for both teams. We will have some great match ups to watch on Sat. (LSU's OL vs. UGA DL, LSU's WR vs. UGA DB)...Not only that but the 2001 SEC Champs vs. 2002 SEC Champs..

Does anyone have a time machine that can send all of us to Saturday.....I can't wait any longer.:D :D :D :D

6. Bengal B

Bengal B Founding Member

You think he knows who his daddy is?

7. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You're dreaming, pal. This game shapes up as a contest between two well-matched teams.

I'd reply in length, but the dumb crackers on this thread will get it moved to the smack board as soon as Brett sees it.

Adios, boys.

8. ChuckE

ChuckE Founding Member

With a great degree of certainty I can assure you that if both teams bring their “A” game there will not be 30 points scored by either team. UGA better hope LSU does not score 21 or more because we are something like 21-2 when we do. If we have a back over100/yds the trend is just as excellent. That does not mean that the results will be the same, only that when those things occur, we achieve excellent milestones.

9. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

What I don't get is why 2-3 people on this board go on DawgVent (which sucks anyway) and assumes that everyone in UGA country thinks that we will win the National Title. We do have a chance. Just like LSU. Just like UT. Just like everyone else undefeated. It's not cocky to think you have a shot. People on this site have mentioned it and deservedly so.

10. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

I apologize for this idiot, Tigah.