UGA...a question (kinda long)

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Mr. Kotter, Sep 15, 2003.

1. Chip82

Chip82 Founding Member

Re: This year vs. Last

No problem...

Georgia has an excellent defensive unit ready for this Saturday...

I'm simply not convinced that LSU's defense is as good.

By the way, Red55 brought up last years stats.

2. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

Re: Good points...

Again, for UGA...those were two big games whether the teams were incredible or not. I find it hard to believe that you all will say that an SEC team and ACC team are "cupcakes"

3. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Re: This year vs. Last

I was thinking the same thing. This is 2003. We played the games on the schedule and waxed 3 inferior opponents. Georgia has done the same thing with the possible exception of a 29-10 win over a Sun Belt school. That was your 2nd game. If the Dawgs are the 2nd coming you would have us believe, MTSU would have left town with their tail between their legs. And Chip, your posts have degenerated from classy to smack. Whatever happened between LSU and the Alabama teams last year have absolutely no bearing on the outlook for Saturday's match.

4. SouthLink02

SouthLink02 Founding Member

The MTSU was never close. You had to see the game man. Looking at the score and assuming it was close just isnt true. Barring some joke calls, we are up 4 TD's entering the 2nd half nor could MTSU ever move the ball consistently.

5. 1gadave

1gadave Freshman

These defensive stats don't mean squat EXCEPT this one UGA was #1 IN SCORING DEFENSE in the conference last year, and is #1 this year. that is what is important!!