UGA's chances against the Gumps

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cwatsn, Nov 25, 2012.

1. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Bama Played exactly two teams also: Texas A&m and LSU, and should have lost both. IMO they are carbon copies of each other team wise.

2. StaceyO

StaceyO Football Turns Me On

Bama isn't close to the team they were last year. I hope UGA is better.

But I don't trust UGA at all in the big games. I mean, how did they get ass-whipped by South Carolina so badly?

3. mobius481

mobius481 Registered Member

yeah but Georgia struggled with other teams too. Bama didn't. I agree that bama is not as good as last year. But I don't think Georgia has been tested at all. We'll see.

4. gynojunkie

gynojunkie "Pooties R Us"

What does it say about us that we would back the SEC-East team over the Gumps?

Don't worry--I'm not gonna go into a rant about our "loyalties;" Screw the Gumps! The opportunity (for UGA to represent the SEC against ND) is perfectly fine. The only SEC-West team I want in the SECCG is LSU.

I'm still pissed that a team (Alabama) that DID NOT WIN ITS DIVISION DID NOT DESERVE TO GO TO THE BCSNCG. They did not deserve a second bite at the apple.

I know, I know: "Get over it."

I can't. They suck. Period!

plotalot and StaceyO like this.
  5. diamondheadtiger

diamondheadtiger Founding Member

Bama by 25+

LSUTiga likes this.
  6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

I agree with EVERYTHING you said here. It's kind of funny. My "SEC loyalties" are kind of a microcosm of why dynasties fall. I was all about pulling for the conference back in the early part of the millenium. Back when SEC dominance was just starting to take hold. That "SEC patriotism", to me, has become stale and lost much of its significance. I get that 2004 Auburn is something that we have to make sure NEVER happens again. The only sure-fire way to make sure of that is continued conference dominance. I get it. Really though, all I care about is LSU dominance. Alot if it is sour grapes due to losses we've suffered. Losses that come to our SEC neighbors due to the fact that we play 8 and hopefully 9, and even, on one horrible occassion, 10 SEC games/year. I just can't deal with the insufferable Bama fans and 3 titles in 4 years. One destroyed our chance at a perfect season. Even after we beat them on their home field. Seriously, do you guys really want to hear Bama fans talk of a "dynasty"? Screw that and the elephant it rode in on! I'd honestly rather see Notre Dame win it, and it's not even close. I will gladly swim in their river of tears. Let them take the sac to the face this year. They are long, LONG OVERDUE!!! Plus, I don't want ANY team to have more BCS titles than us. We have the most and have played for the most. Let's keep it that way! GEAUX TIGERS!! Death(football death) to Bama!!

gynojunkie likes this.
  7. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Bama could beat a lot of NFL teams.

gumborue and TUSKtimes like this.
  8. VampMuse

VampMuse Veteran Member

At what? Because it's sure the fuck not football.

9. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

;) I smell gasoline.

10. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

That's pretty much the dumbest comment I've seen here in a while. Not saying you're dumb. Let me make that perfectly clear, but that comment is ridiculous. Oh, what the hell, I'll bite: what NFL team do you actually think Bama could beat?