ULL transfer Lindsey Castle

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by lsutygr06, Jul 11, 2003.

1. lsutygr06

lsutygr06 Founding Member

LSU has now signed a ULL transfer Lindsey Castle.. to play for the 2004 season at tiger park!
    **from LSu sports. net **
    The sophomore from Lafayette joins the Tigers after playing last season for the Lady Cajuns, where she started for ULL at designated player during the Lady Cajuns' run to the 2003 Women's College World Series.

Castle recorded a season average of .248 with two doubles, a triple and three home runs for UL-Lafayette last season. The former Comeaux High School product played in 55 of the Lady Cajuns 58 games, starting 50. In addition to starting at designated player, she also saw action in the outfield.

Good Luck to Lindsey and all the other incoming freshman and transfers of 04 season! :geaux: :lsug: SOFTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. TIGER104S

TIGER104S Freshman

ACTUALLY HER NAME IS LAUREN

3. lsutygr06

lol

lol actually i knew tht her name was Lauren i dont know why i said Lindsey at first... i guess i hae a habit of saying Lindsey Howard (transfered from LSU to UT chat.)... i dont know... i always say that.. i didnt notice it that time though... THANKS! Geaux Tiger SoftbalL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. TIGER104S

TIGER104S Freshman

YOU'VE SAID THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH TIGER SOFTBALL . I READ THE ARTICLE IN THE ADVOCATE ANNOUNCING HER TRANSFER. I'VE FOLLOWED HER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS , WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS DO YOU THINK SHE WILL GIVE TO LSU SOFTBALL ?

5. TIGER104S

TIGER104S Freshman

YOU'VE SAID THAT YOU ARE INVOLVED WITH TIGER SOFTBALL . I READ THE ARTICLE IN THE ADVOCATE ANNOUNCING HER TRANSFER. I'VE FOLLOWED HER THE LAST COUPLE OF YEARS , WHAT CONTRIBUTIONS DO YOU THINK SHE WILL GIVE TO LSU SOFTBALL ?

6. lsutygr06

Lauren-

I havent watched Lauren to much.. but i have followed the tigers since it was started... I know Coach Yvette would only make decisions that she think would be good for the team. so i trust that Lauren is a good transfer coming in. I think wherever she is put to play she will do her job there, and help the tigers to a WCWS victory in 2004-and beyond!