ULM Baseball Team Bus in a Wreck

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by BMoney, Feb 17, 2004.

1. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

The game is still on as far as I know, but apparently the bus ran off the road and into a ditch. No real injuries other than a few bruises.

2. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

When did this happen?

3. BMoney

BMoney Founding Member

Apparently late this morning on the way down here from Monroe.

4. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

Gees, but everyone is ok. That's good

5. jcnumberone

jcnumberone Founding Member

it actually happened about 12:30 yesterday afternoon. I can only say this because I was headed down to BR for the game around then from Mississippi and I came up on some police cars. It was obviously a wreck, but when I noticed the ULM bus in the ditch on the side of the road just kind of bogged down in the wet grass, I noticed something was different. I then looked on the other side of the road and all of the players were sitting on the porch of a little gift shop just south of St. Francisville. It was actually not too far at all from StarHill Subdvision, which ended up being where the serial killer was from. I debated on whether or not to call LSU Sports Information Office to report the news, but I decided that one of the coaches for ULM would get in touch with Smoke and LSU and inform them of the situation. I did, however, tune my radio in to 98.1 for the rest of the day to see if they said anything about the situation (if everyone was OK, the game was still on...)