UM vs LSU Discussion

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by bhamreb, Nov 17, 2003.

1. MikebTiger

MikebTiger Founding Member

LSU has too many weapons for every other team in the SEC. The only way LSu loses will be if we turn over the ball 2 or 3 more times than OM and have 80+ yards in penalties. Since that is a possibility, I guess there is a chance that LSU will lose. I really do not think it will be a "war" if LSU plays its game (at the same level as the last 4 games) - LSU will obliterate OM if LSU brings the A game.

2. ramah

ramah Founding Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/abcsports/BCSRankings

Look at the BCS polls ... whipping your Defense ... less team doesn't even get us any BCS Quality Win Points. How do you
    expect us to feel about that ... and you're talking about this being the greatest Ole Miss team in history. If they were so damned great, wouldn't somebody outside WhiskeyBump, Mississippi know something about it ... and care enough to tell the world.

ESPN gameday "bumped" the Ole Whiskeybump game and chose yet another OSU game. Why? I'll tell you why.

The country wants to see the DEFENDING NATIONAL CHAMPION attempt to CLAW its way back to another title game. Drama!

They don't want to see a hungry bunch of Tigers MAULING a defenseLESS Ole Piss ... hungry and deserving of a National Championship shot.

DEFENSE wins Championships ... the oldest axiom in College FB.

You are dissed and dismisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssed.