Ummmm, Barry...

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by SabanFan, May 27, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

You people just make things up! You can't give a single example of any "groveling and appeasement".

You lie.

2. red55

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Msnbc has that propaganda feel to it. In my opinion that is.
    Obama can do no wrong in their eyes just as Nazi news reels portrayed hitler as able to do no wrong.
    Msnbc blast everyone who has a political disagreement with Obama as a racist. The Nazi news discredited anyone that had any disagreement with hitler as a traitor.
    The Nazi run press didn't investigate anything that hitler did objectivly. Msnbc , along with most other left leaning news organizations, will not say anything that may hurt their mans chance to get reelected.
    Msnbc has more of a left wing propaganda feel to it than objective news

4. red55

I knew that you couldn't offer any examples.

IF MSNBC caters to Obama then FOX catered to Bush and they are both Nazi-like by your definition.

Man, I don't think you know what real Nazis were like or you wouldn't throw around lame hyperbole like that.

5. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

Suck it.

6. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

Fox plays much of the same roll that msnbc plays but msnbc is much more hostile. My use of Nazi was only as a representation of the governments use of media to prop up it's policies. The Nazis were masters of propaganda. I in no way compare any American president or administration to Nazis. I only stated that when a news organization only spits out official dogma of one party no matter what the facts it reminds me of how governments used media in the past to control public opinion. Would it have been better to compare msnbc to Pravda ?

7. red55

Take that to your faggot buddies, hoss. We're here to discuss politics.

8. red55

Only if you can explain what they do that is like Pravda. How are they more hostile than FOX. What commentator? What did he say that makes you think MSNBC "only spits out official dogma of one party no matter what the facts" I serious, I want to know why you think that way. I don't listen to MSNBC much, but enough to know that it isn't "representation of the governments use of media to prop up it's policies.

I can see that maybe MSNBC doesn't cater to your biases like FOX, but it doesn't mean that they are Nazi or communists owned by the other party. Have you consideerd that maybe all of the news isn't rosy to conservatives?

9. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

My opinion of the attitude of msnbc is what I have expressed. Hannity does the same kind of reporting as msnbc does. The news is twisted to undermine the other side. Msnbc calls Paul Ryann's budget proposal as cruel and will cause the death of sick children and seniors. Just as on fox, hannity calls Obama a Muslim sympathizer. Msnbc is hostile in my opinion. Fox , with some exceptions, tries to give both sides a chance to make it's case. I find that liberals are much dirtier in their blasting of political opponets. Racism is the most overused word on msnbc. Every single time their is a criticism of Obama 's policies the "they are just racist" card gets played. In their world anyone who has a diffrence of opinion with democratic policy has to be a racist. That's my main problem with msnbc. If you don't agree with them you are belittled as stupid redneck racist trash. Maybe not those exact words but that is what I feel they imply. I used to watch them every now and then to try and see what their opinion was. I refuse to watch them anymore. I usually watch fox , CNN and abc world news tonight on occasion. Anyone who doesn't see the hostility in the msnbc reporting isn't being honest. Comcast just fired one of their reporters for calling a conservative female radio host a slut. You do not hear personal attacks such as that on any other news production. Not even fox. If Obama was caught being an ax murderer, msnbc would say that he was putting his victoms out of their misery and was actually helping them. They would report on how humanely sharp his ax was. That's an overstatement but you get my point.

10. SabanFan

SabanFan The voice of reason

You are here to defend Obama. My reply seemed appropiate. I don't need to go back and point out instances of appeasement and groveling. They are public record and those not blinded by the light of the anointed know well what they are.

I am not here to spoon feed links to you so you can find one that says the opposite. There is no point in trying to show you the many ways that Obama is the worst President ever. You will have to learn that on your own...the hard way. And you will, eventiually.