Unbelivable disrespect to special Olympic children

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by Rwilliams, Jun 9, 2011.

1. red55

red55 curmudgeon Staff Member

I can do that easily. What I won't do is put 2 and assume 2. I'm beginning to understand why you are so brainwashed by FOX. They succeed by hoodwinking the gullible.

No other news outlet reported this student protest as "reminding them of the democratic legislature protests of a few months back". They were careful not to lie and call it a democratic party demonstration, they just suggested it subliminally. It's pure political spin and you swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

[​IMG]

2. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

You think they were protesting the special olympics? They were protesting a rep gov and his attempts to reign in union power.

3. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

It's not about the zombie protesters it's about evil fox news. Got it. Those protesters wernt protesting a republican. Got it. It's a fox conspiracy. Got it

4. red55

No, they were thoughtlessly disrespecting the special Olympics.

Man, did you even read the article you posted? Did you miss these parts?

I am as upset as you are with the disrespect paid to the Special Olympics. But to say that this was the Democrats protesting republicans reigning in union power is a lie. You made it up. Why do you do that?

5. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

That's what the talking heads were saying last night on tv. It's all related. They are protesting everything that the new republican governor and legislature is doing. Every issue they are protesting. It's all related to each other. The liberals are at war aginst the republican leadership in Wisconsin. They will protest every single thing the republicans try to do. I'm repeating the brainwashing that I have heard on fox news I guess. There is no way to seperate the issues in that state. Everywhere the governor goes someone will be there to protest.

6. PURPLE TIGER

PURPLE TIGER HOPE is not a strategy!

There's no proof they were liberals but their actions are highly indicative and representative of liberal behavior.

Even though the truth hurts...it remains the truth.

7. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

According to an ABC affiliate,

Here's what they were protesting..

Democrat v.Republican thing? Maybe to some extent. Voss is a Republican, and I'd wager if I were a betting man that most of those students are Democrats. Walker and the Special Olympics were just a target of convenience and opportunity when they realized he was there. They jumped at the chance to ruin it for Walker without any regard to the Special Olympics, it's participants, or their families. Shameful.

Related to the union thing? Definitely not, though I wouldn't doubt that some of those obsequious pods were there at the union protest because their overlords told them to be.

Thoughtless, careless, and smart-assed idiots? Absolutely, without a doubt. They're college kids.

Their actions were no better than those of the Westboro kooks in my opinion, which in all fairness I might add are likely not Democrats.

Both sides have their idiots.

... Fair, and balanced.:wave:

8. martin

martin Banned Forever

maybe they were real zombies

9. red55

You sir, will believe anything.

10. Rwilliams

Rwilliams Veteran Member

You are probably right, but is there any liberal issue you won't defend?