UNC vs da Criminoles

Discussion in 'OTHER SPORTS Forum' started by Bayou Bengal11, Oct 22, 2009.

1. islstl

islstl Playoff committee is a group of great football men Staff Member

Bobby Bowden needs to step down after this year.

It's a sad sight on the sideline.

He needs to let it go.

2. JohnLSU

JohnLSU Tigers

He was saying something that sounded sad, and he should have stepped down a few years ago. Last I heard, he was stepping down by the end of the 2010 season--at latest.

But you've got to give him props today, he went to North Carolina and beat Butch Davis. Now Bowden is 6-1 vs Butch Davis-coached teams.

As for Butch Davis and UNC, they fall to 0-3 in the ACC (they also lost @ GT and at home to Virginia).

Total Yards
    FSU -- 443
    UNC -- 344

FSU's 4th-year junior QB Ponder was 33-of-40 (82.5%), 395 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INT.

3. orlandotiger

orlandotiger GEAUX TIGERS!

To me the replayed showed that is was in fact an INT. The FSU fans I know wanted to know if they had SEC refs...glad to know that our refs reps are well known!

4. TigerFan87

TigerFan87 Founding Member

I think from one view you could clearly see the ball hit the ground and grass fly up from impact. It was a good call. It definitely wasn't overturnable.

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

So how do you feel about going into next season opening up with UNC in the Jawja Dome with Richard Murphy (if he is fully healed) being the 1 running back with real experience, sorry i can't count Ridley's 12 career carries as experience, when most of them came against Tulane. I thought it was a mistake not getting Michael Ford at least a few reps a game, and i guess i was off because Ridley isn't even getting any touches. You see what happens when you have no running game, your offense looks extremely stagnant unless you are Texas Tech.