Uncle Sam sends me to New Jersey.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Jean Lafitte, Jan 30, 2004.

1. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

Are there any LSU Tiger Fan Clubs in NJ near NYC? Uncle Sam is sending me there to be a part of the military organizations that mobilize in response to domestic military events, such as unconventional attacks on our large urban areas.

Can anybody help me?

2. sos

sos Founding Member

Sad news indeed JL. Don't those idiots know you're supposed to be defending the swamps of Louisiana?

3. martin

martin Banned Forever

http://lsunymetro.com/

there are tons and tons of lsu people in new york. they meet for every game and party. i almost never join them, but i have friends that do. i am sure they will tell you whats happenin if you email them.

4. McubedLSU

McubedLSU Founding Member

I'm in the NYC metro chapter up here. We watch the football and baseball (world series games that is) games at a bar called Blonde's on the upper east side. We are also planing on a mardi gras party and have a big crawfish boil in the summer. go to the webpage and add your name to the mailing list.

5. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

Could all you NYC Tigers take care of the NY times for us since they aren't too partial to the tigers

6. Jean Lafitte

Jean Lafitte The Old Guard

LSU football on TV

Does a cable or satellite company offer a package that will allow me to see all LSU games that are broadcast on cable or satellite, even if only regionally broadcast to SEC states?

7. SoLa in NoIll

SoLa in NoIll Founding Member

Jean Lafitte, ESPN Gameplan through DirecTV shows all games that are broadcast, including JP games and TigerVision games. I watched the La. Tech game (broadcast on TigerVision) from home. You can buy the entire season package for around $100 or individual days for around $15. If you order a day, you get all Gameplan games that day. Those games that are not broadcast by anyone -- Western Illinois for example -- are not available through Gameplan or any other system.

8. Sourdoughman

Sourdoughman TigerFan of LSU and the Tigerman

I watched the La Tech here in Colorado with direct tv and espn
    gameplan.

I've seen all the basketball games too that have been broadcasted with the exception of the Bama game last night.