UNC's defense may have just gotten weaker...

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Fishhead, Jul 11, 2010.

1. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

It's apparent that the USC, Bush, and Mayo scandal has heightened the NCAA's awareness of this issue. If it is happening in your athletic dept it isn't if they catch you but when. We can only hope and pray this crap isn't happening in our own back yard.

1 person likes this.
  2. Mike in Memphis

Mike in Memphis Old Tiger

But at 60 you start to wonder why you would be interested in anything that makes you hungry and sleepy.

:eek:ldskule:

3. feardafoot

feardafoot Veteran Member

This investigation is just getting started. It looks like an NCAA overhaul now. They are probing Bama too now. I am very confident that our team will come out of this ok. UNC/LSU will be as advertised.

So all Tiger fans expect a fight in Atlanta on Sept 4. Strong sources are pointing to the credit card Austin "COPPED" was from an immediate family member. This payed for funds that included the trips to Vegas and Miami. The team met the other day and were uplifted by this experience. If anyone is suspended i will be very suprised.

It may happen but i doubt it.

4. ParadiseiNC

ParadiseiNC don't worry, be happy

maybe it is just being picked up better - more frequent or better testing is my guess. doubt it is more prevalent other than our population is 50% greater over the last 40 years (200-->300 million in U.S.)

5. ParadiseiNC

I am as hungry as ever for sex and it sure makes me sleep well :lol::lol: - but I am only 43.:hihi:

6. ParadiseiNC

Thanks for the insight. While I want every advantage for LSU, I am with Swerved and would prefer to beat UNC at full strength!:yelwink2: UNC overall is a very classy school and I certainly do not wish for any serious setbacks to your program. USCw, now that is a different story:lol:

7. Fritzz

Fritzz Founding Member

sex is legal; however, the weed isn't.

I'm not concerned with NC. Their O has to move the ball against our D. I don't see it happening.

8. feardafoot

Agreed

9. feardafoot

I'm worried about the offense too. The bright spots are that Yates has showed promise in the past before he got hurt. Since then he hasn't been the same. It may change this season because as a UNC fan i know he has it in him because ive seen it. WR Greg Little can pretty much do anything he wants. Nice size, good hands, and a very powerful attitude. Draughn and Houston together is a load in the backfield. Pianalto at TE is our fav target and that has to change. If UNC can make Little the #1 option and get another receiver to step up (J Boyd) it could be fun this season. I know we can't dwell on the past but it could have meant the world if Nicks would have came back and played last year. S&*# happens though and we'll see what happens Sept 4

10. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

The one thing both teams can say with some level of confidence is that their D's are their strong points. I think in many ways it almost balances out. Our O is gonna have some difficulty in moving against their D, and their O is gonna have some difficulty in moving against our D. I think the tilt goes to the Tigers in that I think our O is stronger than theirs and we should be able to move the ball just enough more than them in order to score more.

A tough game that will be a good measuring stick for both programs. Unfortunately the way I see it the Tigers have more to lose with a loss than UNC, and less to gain with a win than UNC. UNC loses and it is sorta expected, UNC wins and they took down a perennial power of the SEC. LSU wins and it is sorta expected, LSU loses and the season could be in trouble.