Under Armour Game

Discussion in 'LSU RECRUITING' started by bhelmLSU, Jan 1, 2011.

1. chewie

chewie Glitched

Careful, you might shatter his universe....IF he can figure out you aren't talking about Tuscaloosa.!twocrystals!

2. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

Actually I was watching the under armor practices sunday....and in drills clowney was going up against kouandjio.....and he was really schooling kouandijio.....they even interviewed kou...he was talking about how good clowney was.

3. TUSKtimes

TUSKtimes Riding the Wave

Clowney is 6'6" around 250 lbs. and runs a 4.3 forty. Crazy quick. Someone is going to have to work to find a fitting nickname for this dude. Put him on Bama's defense and they will be illegal.

4. vshouse

vshouse Veteran Member

he was definately head and shoulders above everyone else out there.

5. sm5o4

sm5o4 Founding Member

There's no way he runs a 4.3, he's fast but not that fast. Upon checking, I see rivals lists him at a 4.6 and 4.65 on scout. Still pretty quick though. I think the fastest 40 I've seen from a big guy was Vernon Davis running somewhere around 4.38 at the NFL combine at 6'3" 250lbs.

6. TUSKtimes

I don't buy any stat off hand, particularly 40's, but the eye test he will pass. Comes off the line like Dwight Frenney and has a great motor. Personally, he makes me think of the days of Derrick Thomas.

7. LEGACY TIGER

LEGACY TIGER Defy Yourself

I know right, man he is going to look great in Purple and Gold!!!!!!!!:LSU231:

8. TUSKtimes

Looks like Alabama pulls the first commit from the peach state. Xzavier Dickson, number three rated D-end in the nation (LB at the Capstone). Said going in he would flip a coin Between us and JawJaw,but chickened out. Says he couldn't risk it. Ain't it the truth. Now, lets get back to our regular schedule programing.

9. sm5o4

sm5o4 Founding Member

Jarvis Landry looking good, catching everything.

10. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

La'el got in his groove after a few plays and really did a great job against Clowney. Even more impressive is how well Clowney played after Collins went out of the game because of injury. Craving to see him at LSU at 100%.

Landry was the go to guy tonight but I am greedy and want him to get more throws his way. It was working.

Freak has been getting into the backfield all night. I think I saw one assisted sack and almost blocked a punt up the middle. Hobbi can't do much against his moves and power.