Understanding The Second Amendment: Why Yesterday’s Rights About Guns And Militias Don’t Make Sense

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUTiga, Jun 27, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/bernard-starr/understanding-the-second_b_10595746.html

Funny how liberals want to say that things "then" don't represent things "now" when it fits their plan. Example with porous border they say, "We're a country of immigrants" and we are, but that was when immigrants cleared land and work it to raise crops to feed themselves and not rely on others.

Here they say what was good on guns "then" is no good "now".

2. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Immigrants are still good, provided they are Latino or Asian and not the goddamn mooslems

shane0911 likes this.
  3. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

I'm looking for a few good Mexicans as we speak. I have a patch of ground I need leveled and my shovel hand quit working about half way through.

HalloweenRun likes this.
  4. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

I am right now very drunk in Managua Nicaragua. Tonight as i was getting blitzed on flor de Cana rum and cheap nica beer I was thinking, I never met a first-language Spanish person I do not like. The fellas are hardworking motherfuckers, and the women are sweet and sexy with beautiful asses. Plus I am very pale with azul ojos so they always wanna see what Martin is up to. I love the Latin folks they are our friends. Trump can fucking blow me.

5. Jmg

Jmg Veteran Member

Our Latino friends are doing the jobs we don't want to do. When our arms are done for the day, and we are sunburned like a red tomato, the Mexicans and Hondurans get out there and pick strawberries or do whatever else we want no part of, like they were born to do it.

Also it's our fault their countries are ravaged by drug violence, we are the assholes financing their killsquad drug cartels because we too goddamn stupid tomleglaize drugs

Vote Gary Johnson

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

In the process of putting metal roof on our home. Local dude subbed out the tear off to a bunch of messicans. They worked till after 2 last Friday. I couldn't believe it cause it was mid 90's without the heat index. White boy told me he can't find white people to work and how these messicans don't seem to mind the heat.

I think jval has a lil messican in him.

el005639 and Jmg like this.
  7. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

The statement should be can't find white people to work for the wages that he wants to pay. If you pay enough, people will do the work, but the constant influx of illegals allows a false statement to be true.

8. Winston1

Winston1 Founding Member

Not exactly. It's been proven time and agai you can't hold wages or prices artificially. In this case if the employer paid wages to attract the 'white people', he would charge more than most could afford. Then work wouldn't get done. We exist in an open market not an island and there have always been newcomers around willing to work for less. Starting with the Irish (or before) who logged cypress swamps for $1/day in the 1850's through Italians, Chinese and the Vietnamese today and now Latinos the US has always had a new pool of cheap labor to do the things 'white people' wouldn't.
    You can't blame it on illegals as history shows. It's just reality.

9. el005639

el005639 Founding Member

When I was a child blacks and whites worked the sugar Kane fields. Because they needed money, and they could survive on the wages. What has changed is that the wages don't allow
    You to survive.

10. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Hot stock tip. When HRC becomes president, invest in companies who are making burger bots!