Uneducated dumbasses

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by LSUpride123, Nov 10, 2016.

1. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Good points. I've got three daughters. Hopefully I can teach them to be strong and not like the ones you describe above.

shane0911 likes this.
  2. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Trump got 45% Hillary got 49% of the so-called educated white folk

Theyd never say in a million years Hillary got 60% of the uneducated black vote. It's obviously meant as a slight bc they are so hurt from being so wrong they are bleeding out their vaginas.

LSUpride123 likes this.
  3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Spot on. In the last 48 hours, I've suddenly realized how many pansy-ass women the liberal and progressive movement has created.

I've had a shit ton of setbacks and have experienced sexism and discrimination in the work place. Not once did I sue, complain, whine, cry, give up, or become an official victim. I worked harder, worked on my professional confidence, went after my goals with everything I had. And then one day I became a mother and everything I had ever accomplished to that point, became a nice story to tell whenever/if ever I got to my golden years. There is nothing more powerful on Earth than a mother. Nothing. For those feminists who can't grasp it, embrace it, love it, enjoy it...........fuck you.

APPTiger, COTiger, StaceyO and 3 others like this.
  4. BAY0U BENGAL

BAY0U BENGAL I'm a Chinese Bandit

These days it's cool being the victim and being oppressed. It's the liberal way. Too many people have been babied and sheltered and told it's ok to have hurt feelings and others should watch what they do and say as to not offend them. Instead of being big boys and girls and just carrying on. So I'm not shocked by any of this

5. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

We need to work out this aggression.

shane0911, APPTiger and uscvball like this.
  6. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

shane0911 and APPTiger like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

They also spent no money in Wisconsin. The so called big blue wall, apparently Trumpty Dumpty sat on that bitch. Seriously though the leaders of the DNC need to be fired. They got their asses beat and deserve it for putting up a shit candidate. A lot of the media says people underestimated Trump, I think the DNC and the media overestimated their crappy choice and her crappy running mate.

shane0911 likes this.
  8. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I agree but I'll tell you what else I believe....Hillary called the shots. She told the DNC what her strategy would be. Her ego and tendency to take certain parts of the populace for granted were her own death knell.

Her Veep choice was a bad one but again, it reveals her ego in thinking it didn't matter. I think she waged a very tough campaign and she worked tirelessly. But when you realize she never even visited Wisky after the nomination....just stupid.

9. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

When you think about all the shit they did from Wasserman Shultz, getting fed debate questions, railroading Bernie, kinda serves her right.

10. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

I'm surprised that more people didn't get up in arms over Bernie but you know what? That pathetic toad rolled over like a fresh faggot on a first date. He should never have given his support to her. Weak.

tirk and shane0911 like this.