Uniform change

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by j0nathanr0y, Feb 7, 2004.

1. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

I'm at work right now but check back later tonight and ill change the gold for you.

2. i'm still a fan of the white helmets although i do like the 'gold'. i think it would be cool to wear the white ones for bowl games just to change things up.

3. Turbotigerfan

Turbotigerfan Founding Member

Don't screw with the uniforms! LSU has the sharpest uniforms in all of college football!

4. Randy70

Randy70 Founding Member

Black jerseys & pants

What about black with purple, gold, and white trim. The baseball team broke the ice with the black jerseys and they looked great.

5. j0nathanr0y

j0nathanr0y Founding Member

chill, its all in fun! Long time till Sept 4th kickoff. Got to pass the time somehow!

6. Pastimer

Pastimer Founding Member

Why would we want to mess with the best looking uniforms in college football? I know this is all for fun, but just wondering.

My only gripe is that we somehow need to get the stripes to go all the way around the shoulders and not just be some little patch that sits up on top. Ole Miss is able to do it. Heck, there are even some high school teams (look at the photos of Early Doucet) that have the full striping. Why can't the Champions of college football have them?

As for black jerseys, I know this is a popular thing with folks younger than I. I predicted to a friend that one day ALL sports teams would wear black, with the only distinguishing thing being different color trim. In my opinion, if black is one of your colors, like South Carolina, then wear black. If your colors are, say, purple and gold, then those are the ones you should wear.

7. LSUfan636

LSUfan636 Founding Member

I like the white helmets with the gold jerseys or purple jerseys. I wish we would just wear them ONE more time!

But, my favorite is our current uni's, they look sharp!

We will have to change our gay a$$ logo first from "Toonces" to......

8. dlongintexas

dlongintexas Freshman

we need white pants. white on white looks sharp with our current helmets, just look at flo. st when they wore that combo this year. white pants with purple jersey and gold helmets looks awesome also, uses all three colors and doesn't wear you out with one color.

9. Tigersmack

Tigersmack Founding Member

All of them look like

Alcorn State. Take a look at their uni's..........is that what you people want?

10. LSUTigers1404

LSUTigers1404 Founding Member

I like the white helmets, but I wouldn't want them to wear those for every game.