Uniforms for Tulane game......

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by ScottyB28, Sep 24, 2007.

1. geauxscott

geauxscott Founding Member

I agree, I don't know why everyone is making such a bid deal about this. Granted they are'nt the best looking uni's I've ever seen, but they aren't that bad and not worth getting upset over.... I don't mind a little variety every couple of years!

2. philter

philter Founding Member

at least they aren't these:

[​IMG]

3. NoLimitMD

NoLimitMD Founding Member

Simmer down PG. If you can't see that these uniforms are horrible, I don't know what to tell you.

So what if it's for a good cause? Does that mean they have to have a white helmet, goofy jersey, white pants, THE ANGRY TURTLE patch, and a gay pelican? I certainly hope not.

4. tigerdro

tigerdro GEAUX TIGERS!

are they delivering pizza?

5. downtown

downtown Founding Member

Hello everyone. Y'all, it's one game...on the road...against Tulane...at 11 A.M.

We will probably have some dike doing the game along with the guy who got demoted to the morning game crew because of impending sexual harassment charges. If they're as ugly as some of you say, at least they will wake you up and grab your attention. It's not like we're playing on CBS during prime time. I love our traditional uniforms, but I think the white helmets look fine. And I'm a reasonable person. I think.

Think about it, you're going nuts about what clothes young boys are wearing. Is it that significant? I mean, for one game. Come on now.

Also, someone asked what Tulane will be wearing. I believe they'll be wearing green shorts with brown paper bags for helmets.

Also, since they don't have a scary live mascot that they can put next to the visiting team's locker room tunnel, they will be putting their backup running back in a small cage next to LSU's locker room tunnel.

Oh yeah, and Miles mentioned something about LSU wearing gold beanies instead of helmets for the Florida game.

6. PodKATT

PodKATT Time to Put Your Pants On

more quick investigative searching, found the tulane grapic set

[​IMG]

apparently it will be the same style uni, just in tulane colors (a green top white pants) with a tulane logo instead of the eye on the pants. same green helmets.

btw, I know someone here has the gold jersey/white helmet photo for their avatar. can anyone remember who?

7. locoguano

locoguano Founding Member

If we are doing an alternate, it should be this!

[​IMG]

8. K_Jay

K_Jay Founding Member

I agree with that. Dont know why we don't wear the gold jerseys with white pants and helmet more often. (what was it worn one time?) That looks sharp!

9. Swerved

Swerved It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds.

Because we'd look like the Vols.. lol

I like the traditional white jerseys and yellow pants.. but this alternate thing won't hurt for one game.

10. khounba

khounba Founding Member

So we will both have colored jerseys? That can't happen very often.