United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

I cannot believe you Trumpers are not the least concerned that the “statement” came out just as the naysayers were predicting, and his presser went farther. No details, no timeline, really no nothing. I’ve heard “nothing burger” way too many times already!

And I would hope all Americans would want this initiative to be wildly successful. It’s just our partner is not necessarily in the same league as Trudeau, May, Francone, or Merkel.

I will give you this, however. Unlike his predecessors who got the same, or even better agreements and then did nothing when they fell apart, I believe, and probably Little Rocket Man does too, that Trump will do something if progress is not made and verified.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  2. HalloweenRun

HalloweenRun Founding Member

Now that is pure humor there! Actually LOL’d.

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  3. mctiger

mctiger RIP, and thanks for the music Staff Member

CNN just devoted airtime to the lunch menu at the summit! Specifically, objected to the WH releasing the menu, saying that - like they released the menu of the state dinner for the French pres last month - announcing the menu legitimized little Kimmy! Not to mention, it was a slap in the face to poor NoKo-eans, who can't afford to eat like that. #fakenews has upgraded to #irrelevant

4. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Fake news and fake laughter from you. Yeah you are right the MSM is all right wing!

5. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Progressive Dems in support of Trump.
    http://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article212960759.html

"We are encouraged by your efforts to pursue direct diplomacy with North Korea with the dual goals of resolving the nearly seven-decade-long conflict and achieving the denuclearization of the Korean peninsula," 15 House members wrote in a letter to Trump on Monday. "Diplomacy is the only path to resolve the tensions between our countries."

6. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

Here's how much they flip flop.
    [​IMG]

7. mancha

mancha Alabama morghulis

Yes the left is torn. It is a great move on Trump's part but how can they give him credit? They are in shambles with the media saying that Trump is giving too much for too little (while nothing has been put in writing yet). This conflicts with the obvious result in that Obama gave too much for too little in Iran. An agreement that was applauded by the left. They are in a conflict of conscience. They should welcome the dialogue, but dammit, they just can't.

LSUTiga likes this.
  8. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

He coming.
    [​IMG]

9. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Its comical. Even funnier when we realize they support Muslims who degrade women and throw gays off buildings.

10. Frogleg

Frogleg Registered Best

It's undeniably a positive step forward. A new hope for a more peaceful world. That reminds me, has anyone seen the new Hans Solo movie?