United States-N Korea Summit

Discussion in 'Free Speech Alley' started by GiantDuckFan, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

If Trump hasn't "earned" any acclaim from you by now who cares about your future acclamations. I have a feeling Trump will never "earn" anything from you and big whoopie if he doesn't.

2. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

let's hope
    take my patriotic blinders off, and there he is, the same old gurgling crock of shit

“Just landed - a long trip, but everybody can now feel much safer than the day I took office. There is no longer a Nuclear Threat from North Korea,” the president said on Twitter.

you know nothing king snow

Last edited: Jun 13, 2018
  3. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

Trump is playing you guys like he plays the MSM like a fine Stradivarius! NOKO will comply cause they now know they are next in line in front of Iran to be "shit hammered" if they don't. They know or have been informed by China that China won't save their sorry asses. No worries guys you will find a way to turn lemonade into persimmons. Dont correct me Bengal I know it's lemons just exaggerating my point.

4. GiantDuckFan

they didn't tell their people that

"After the two leaders signed a joint statement Tuesday that said North Korea would “work toward” denuclearization, the country’s official media said that Trump and Kim had the “shared recognition” that the process would be “step-by-step and simultaneous action,” language not in the leaders’ statement.

The country’s official media of North Korea made clear Wednesday it viewed the commitments that President Trump and ruler Kim Jong Un made about denuclearization and sanctions during their summit in strikingly different terms than the White House.

The Korean Central News Agency report repeated North Korea’s position that denuclearization must involve the entire Korean peninsula, and not just the northern half. It also emphasized that the U.S. would “lift sanctions” as part of the process, although the official statement does not mention sanctions".

http://www.latimes.com/world/asia/la-fg-trump-summit-react-20180612-story.html

5. LSUpride123

LSUpride123 PureBlood

Iffffffffffffffff

6. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Yeah because Trump said so right? Just like that wall Mexico is gonna pay for.

Winston1 and GiantDuckFan like this.
  7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

You are aware that they have been feeding their people lies and bullshit for forever right?

8. GiantDuckFan

[​IMG]
    "come and take them"

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

She knows.
    Huge step in the right direction. That's how I felt as watched and it all went down. Pretty groundbreaking stuff. We didn't have to part with jet loads of cash or pallets of gold bullion this time arming the enemy. All good right.

Then I wake up and see the usual suspects CNN msnbc cnbc shitting on anything and everything in an attempt to spin this into doubt and negativity. And sadly its effective. It's just a microcosm of what goes on daily.

Why? because they were wrong on just about everything thus far and the arrogance and hate they accuse trump is actually their own. But what it does is expose those who would never give him credit regardless so that's clear.

But back on subject I didn't think trump would get his foot in the door here. Jong-Un is probably full of shit but he did look a bit starstruck. Like a fat kid about to get cake. Odds are against us however.

watson1880 likes this.
  10. Kikicaca

Kikicaca Meaux

"Strikingly different"! Wow man didn't know that now it's over didn't know it was "strikingly different". Guess Kim has won US will pull out of SOKO, leave Guam and Japanbto fend for themselves and start sending money to NOKO, so much that it will make Clinton and Obama look like Ebenezer Scrooge.