Unlike Cadillac

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Texastigers, Sep 2, 2002.

1. Texastigers

Texastigers Guest

Is one great player. Auburn looks they have little. USC was 6-6 last year, and they had no offense in the 2nd. Looked to me like the had the LSU bug with all those dropped passes, and USC left 21 points on the board with Bad passes and turnovers.

But Cadillac is a fantastic player. I am impresses with him.

Of course Tubby once again cost Auburn another game. I just wonder when they will fire that guy.

Except for Kentucky our SEC looked not so good.

Everyone will turn it around I am sure.

Geaux Tigers.

2. chuck

chuck Guest

how did Tuberville lose that game?

Did he drop the any passes . .?
    Did he fumble the ball?
    Did he forget how to tackle after the catch.

Tuberville is no more responsible for the Auburn loss that Saban is for the LSU loss . .

3. TexasTigers

TexasTigers Are You With Me ?

You know chuck you are actually correct, Auburn lost that game as much as USC beat them. My point was he was a fool to go for it on 4th down. I appreicate Tubervilles aggressiveness or his "riverboat gambling" as they say. I was very UPSET that Saban did not go for it on 4th when we were getting smoked by 24 points inside our own 40. But I think he sometimes errors on the wrong.

Cobb was as Bad as Mauck though. USC's QB was hard to watch as well.

Auburn did have some LSUitis last night.

But Cadillac is amazing as always. That guy is one fantastic player. I dread having to face him.

Was he cramping, or was it something to be concerned with ???

Geaux Tigers.

4. chuck

chuck Guest

I actually agree with you . .

that we should have kicked the field goal there. But TT is agressive and you have to take the good with the bad. I certainly don't think that lost the game for us.

I was really pleased with Carnell W. However, I don't think the whole cramping thing was the problem, the problem was that our o-line - for whatever reason - gave him no room to run at all in the 2nd half. The cramps were just that . .cramps . and I think may just be some poor hydration on his or the trainers part.

I'm not giving up on Cobb yet, nor do I think should LSU give up on Mauck . .both had some untimely drops that really hurt their performance . .

Well, now we both have a stretch of two meaningless games which will not satisfy our appetite for our respective schools football teams. . . MSU is going to have some tough games playing us and LSU on back-to-back weekends . especially in the moods that I hope are teams are in . .