Unlimited data with AT&T back in action

Discussion in 'New Roundtable' started by tirk, Jan 25, 2016.

1. bhelmLSU

bhelmLSU Founding Member Staff Member

I finally cut the cord completely and don't see me looking back. Tired of all the BS contract disputes and BS customer service.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

A&T knocks on my door twice a year trying to get me to switch to U-verse, but they never could quite convince me. This new all digital service from Cox that they forced on us SUCKS!!! Channels are in and out constantly and often garbled, plus my high speed Internet has gone to hell. I already have my cells with them and AT&T is about to get everything else too. Good bye Cox!

3. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Uverse cable is the shiznit.

KyleK likes this.
  4. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

Similar experience here. Everytime my internet would slow to a crawl, I called. They would say they were going to make adjustments but the problem was because my neighborhood was the "end of the line" when they laid the cable. It would speed up for a short time but then go back. Plus when I wanted to use my ipad at home on my network, it would often switch to roaming because the network was in and out all the time. As a result I would occasionally go over my data limit on my ipad and had to pay more to finish the billing cycle.

I have had none of those problems with U-verse....the only thing is that the network signal strength could be better.

tirk likes this.
  5. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

I hadn't caught that. Makes a big difference.

6. bhelmLSU

I get mixed reviews on them depending on where the service is located. My brother is always having outages and trying to get someone over to fix the internet takes forever he says. Have had Cox and Directv and was going to look into switching to them but decided to just save some dough and I like it much better streaming everything. Only channels I don't get that I would want are Cinemax but I can get those through a friend login info.

7. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I had it when I lived in DFW and it's by far the best cable I've ever had, Internet too.

KyleK likes this.
  8. bhelmLSU

I have had DFW people tell me they had issues. Just depends on the neighborhood and how far from source.

9. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

I changed jobs and even though I managed the wireless account I couldnt keep my contract. I use up a shit ton of data streaming music in the car and elsewhere that its cost me a lot of money. I shoulda just got satellite radio.

10. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

good catch. i have a hard time focusing on an entire sentence.

ParadiseiNC likes this.