Unprepared.

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Tigers Paw, Mar 18, 2005.

1. TigerEducated

TigerEducated Founding Member

Silence around here is deafening...Or is it the lack of rebuttal reading material...I'm waiting for SabanFan to say, "I would respond to all the stupid comments in this post, but there are so many..."

Or, perhaps I'm waiting for BB to call you a "bitch" or a "fag"...Or, better yet, to have Gradin99 tell you to "**** OFF!", or better yet, to tell you that since you were unable to watch the game itself, it doesn't matter what happened, but now-all of a sudden-you know nothing about LSU basketball, you don't pay attention to it, and you only "act" like you care...

Somehow, I don't think there will be any of those here...

2. saltyone

saltyone So Mote It Be

:lol: :cry: :lol: :cry:

If I don't laugh I'll cry.

3. MiketheTiger69

MiketheTiger69 Founding Member

CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All the time this team was winning I guess they decided to do what JB and the other coaches were telling them to do and then all of a sudden they decide in the biggest game of the year to go off on their own and abandon that behavior. Yeah, " We'll show them that we know better!"

You fair weather critics make me sick! Is John Brady the best we can do and is he the coach to take us to the next level? I really don't know but I do know that for a good part of the season, when the team played like it was capable of, it won under his guidance and that should not be overlooked. To hold JB responsible for this loss is absurd. He didn't turn the ball over 21 times nor did he shoot an appalling percentage from the floor or 3 pt. terr. All week he preached that guard play would be the key to this game and the guards did not show up! And don't anyone say I'm happy with the loss or mediocrity because I'm not. I just recognize that in sports, and especially March Madness, this kind of stuff happens. So let the players use this as a growing experience and enjoy the great ride we had for the season and look forward to next year.

:geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige :geauxtige

4. USChater

USChater Founding Member

Hey Sabanfan wheres your smartass respons to the critism of Brady now. Lets see Texas Tech is a 6 seed and they won. I guess thats the difference between a good coach and Brady. Go ahead and defend that performance now.

5. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Kansas was a 3 seed and lost. Syracuse was a 4 seed and lost. Another 4 seed just lost. All these high seeds getting upset, oops must be the coaches fault.

6. LSUGradin99

LSUGradin99 I Bleedeth Purple 'N Gold

After all, a coach is only as good as his last game.

.... and Les Miles got blown off the field in his last game. So obviously Miles is a terrible coach. If that last game of his is any indication, he is perhaps one of the worst coaches ever!

7. MFn G I M P

MFn G I M P Founding Member

Bob Stoops must be a horrible coach too and Cal's coach Tedford.