Update: Tua Tagovailoa remains firmly committed to Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 30, 2016.

1. LSUTiga

LSUTiga TF Pubic Relations

[​IMG]
    NEVER in a million years. WAY too much offense for Miles.

2. ROY_LA_CA

ROY_LA_CA Founding Member

Houston had said that they would pay what ever it took to keep Herman, so they probably can pay what ever it takes to get a good gamble at HC. We know that both Miles and Kiffen have questions although of completely different variety. My guess is that if the choice was between those two, they would take Kiffen with the hope that he has learned some lessons since USC.

3. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

It would be interesting to see miles at someplace like Houston. Where talent alone can't keep him a float

4. ROY_LA_CA

Not for Houston

5. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

I don't know, do you go from USC to Tennessee, to USC to Alabama to Houston? He probably is egotistical enough to feel that if he doesn't get offered a big time gig he isn't taking it and honestly in the short time at Tennessee he wasn't terrible. 7-6 overall. Played 1 Florida to a 23-13 loss and 1 Alabama to a 12-10 loss.

6. ehusson80

ehusson80 Founding Member

We already saw that. A place called OK State...

lsu-i-like likes this.
  7. Rouxleaux

Rouxleaux Do I get bonus points if I act like I care?

I would say OK ST had more talent then Houston would. Although they don't have a tough of a conference schedule so it might be a wash. I guess it would be like tubberville going to Cincinnati

8. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Is it odd our winningest coach isn't taken seriously for a legit job.

I remember many saying teams would be beating down his door and he'd be hired the next day.

Indiana just fired their hc. Les could go the dinardo route. That's where he went.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  9. ROY_LA_CA

Sounds like you are "stirring the pot." I suspect that you and almost all of us on this forum aren't surprised at all. Five or six years ago, yes, Miles would have been a hot commodity.

Your Dinardo route is interesting. Wonder where Miles will turnout. I really wish him well and in the event he does well, we'll all need to eat some crow.

If it wasn't for Mile's propensity to speak in Miles-Talk (ie: gibberish), I'd say that Miles might make a good athletic director. He still might?

10. Cajun Sensation

Cajun Sensation I'm kind of a big deal Staff Member

Looks like Tua is staying firmly committed to Bama. He even called Miles Brennan to tell him so.

https://www.seccountry.com/alabama/...l-not-visit-lsu-remains-100-percent-committed

"In addition to speaking with Saban, the Tagovailoas also called LSU quarterback commit Myles Brennan’s family. A day after Tagovailoa picked up his LSU offer, Brennan took to Twitter to say that he was looking for other options just in case it didn’t work out with the Tigers. Ed Orgeron stated in his introductory press conference that he wants LSU to have a dual-threat quarterback under center, and Brennan isn’t that. He’s a pro-style prospect.

The Tagovailoas are family friends with the Brennans, and they just wanted to let them know that Tua wasn’t considering LSU and if Kiffin was to be the next offensive coordinator for the Tigers, they should give him a chance because he has the ability to run an offensive with either a pro-style or dual-threat quarterback. Alabama won the national championship last year with Jacob Coker, a pro-style quarterback."

FAAAACK!!!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
    cul2969 likes this.