Update: Tua Tagovailoa remains firmly committed to Bama

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by Cajun Sensation, Nov 30, 2016.

1. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

Imagine Verne saying the kid's last name. Made me smile.

2. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Where did i day he isn't? Unless you're talking about Tua. There is a link in this thread where he says he isn't going anywhere but Bama

3. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And links are never wrong. Lol. This came from Tua....he's still in high school....today. There is a lot that Tua hasn't seen happen yet and we have ALL seen kids who swear up and down what they are going to do and then change at the last second.

Who knows what Saban tells him every week? Who knows what he'll say this week about Kiffin. I guarantee that Lane was a huge reason why he chose Alabama. With Lane gone, it will make him think. And his family will be encouraging him to consider his decision. Let's say Lane goes to either LSU or Oregon....I would be money that Tua will reconsider. He'll take Lane's call.

4. TwistedTiger

TwistedTiger Founding Member

Those are quotes not opinion. I can only go by what he is saying

5. uscvball

uscvball Founding Member

And I'm trying to tell you that kids say all kinds of shit because they think they know shit....but then shit happens and they realize they really don't know shit.

Signing day is waaaaay off. A LOT can and will happen. Wait until it all shakes out. Tagovailoa's family is seriously in his ear right now. It's way too early to assume he'll be a bammer. Now, if he EE's in Tuscaloosa then you know for sure.

lsu-i-like likes this.
  6. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Yeah I didn't see that. I'm still with vball, I think this kid will probably follow Kiffen. When you are talking snake oil salesmen he has to be at the top of the list or close to it. Now I guess we need to see what potion he is selling our coach at the moment huh?

7. shane0911

shane0911 Helping lost idiots find their village

Scott? McMillan? we have anything there?

8. fanatic

fanatic Habitual Line Stepper

One of the pros for O getting the job is that he's a great recruiter, but we lost Brennan, who's a big time LSU fan and has stuck with us throughout the transition until O publicly acknowledging he's targeting Tua, who we basically have no shot at getting. And we still have no OC. So it looks like he's fucking up right out of the gate. Not good.

StaceyO and cul2969 like this.
  9. lsu-i-like

lsu-i-like Playoff advocate

We're all a little amped up - it's probably wise to treat it like a long term investment: Don't hang on every micro fluctuation and judge based on macro trends (bowl game, signing day).

fanatic likes this.
  10. LSUBraveheart

LSUBraveheart Veteran Member

Big Red Flags have just gone up with this "DT QB" comment, the Tua offer and Brennan now "Looking Around."

If Orgeron blows the Brennan deal, there are going to be a lot of pissed off Tiger fans! We need this guy. He would be perfect for a Power Spread. Got to have a QB that has advanced passing skills with a little pocket mobility.

Patterson. Franks. Brennan. Three strikes and you're out.............