News Urban Meyer in a whole heap of trouble

Discussion in 'The Tiger's Den' started by cajunbob678, Aug 1, 2018.

1. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

[​IMG]
    play nice dickhead

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
  2. KyleK

KyleK Who, me? Staff Member

kcal likes this.
  3. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

Interesting @shane O.. dial 911, needs 2 others (so far) to knight for him. Bennie B. should be along shortly.

Besides, it's the truth. He doesn't like "Dual threat" QBs, he's dId itvmany times. At least the ones that come from Louisiana, in the last 18 years. I just noted the obvious, not many white or (pigment challenged) :D dual threat QBs.

4. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

That’s because Rohan and Herb are the only 2 African American qb’s to play at LSU that were good. Pretty sure Shane probably doesn’t like Jaime Howard. It’s not a black or white thing it’s a results thing.

ParadiseiNC and shane0911 like this.
  5. GiantDuckFan

GiantDuckFan be excellent to each other Staff Member

he's kinda family, I stick up for you too, Tap

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018
    TigerTap likes this.
  6. tirk

tirk im the lyrical jessie james

Eyeballs son. Put down your stat book and get with the 20th? century. Les miles qbs mostly sucked and his legacy although a winning one will reflect that. It's not just a small footnote either. It's an emphatic one.

His inability to see beyond the pale - like you- was his downfall. I miss the guy, his fun personality and simple purity of just being a real person. But he could have been much more. And it's his own inability to change where he hung himself even after a reprieve. When he had balls we were on the precipice of doing what Bama has done.

But a lot of his good fortune was used up seemingly mostly his spirit after 1/9/12. The prevent offense- which is my biggest contribution to the English lexicon while conversely Les' stain on American football - was huge in his success but effectively and even moreso in his demise.

I applaud les' achievements as a coach. One we will not likely ever see again. But make no mistake this program was built by the tyrant in Tuscaloosa along with Marcus Emmert.

It was set up for Les to retire here like our own bear Bryant. He rode the wave and even left an indelible mark of his own. If only this mf could have kept his hands off the offense.

Something that seems to be a common problem in these parts.

BTW thanks for ruining my day and fuck off.

kcal, ParadiseiNC, el005639 and 2 others like this.
  7. TigerTap

TigerTap Founding Member

I was thinking since Jamarcus is the only QB besides Hodson to pass for over 50 TDs, he might be considered good. 70% at LSU his Senior year and all. I wasn't even going to start the black/white thing, but couldn't resist. Should'vev just called it a "Dual threat" thiing.

Will Shane love our newest QB Peter Parrish, from Bama, neither home state school offered?

https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2019/peter-parrish-203776

GiantDuckFan likes this.
  8. CajunlostinCali

CajunlostinCali Booger Eatin Moron

See how the truth hurts?

shane0911 likes this.
  9. TerryP

TerryP Founding Member

I've watched that story for a few weeks now. For clarity's sake, it wasn't the game plan it was the reports done by the analyst (which of course led to the game plan.)

I'm still shocked no one has taken the NCAA to court over this new rule.

The rule, passed by the NCAA in April 2017, prohibits programs from hiring high school coaches and other individuals associated with a recruit for a 2-year period before and after said recruit's enrollment.
    It's literally a rule that prevents people from employment. This rule removes the ability for a high school coach to work camps and make some extra money and keeps them from moving up in their respective careers if they are developing high school players.

ParadiseiNC likes this.
  10. LaSalleAve

LaSalleAve when in doubt, mumble

Forgot about him. He was stricken from the record when he showed up in a Dashiki and a Bama Boy chain.

TeamofSavages, kcal and shane0911 like this.